"Breath of Water Fourth Form: Striking Tide!" Izuku says. Torrents of water come from the three blades as he moves towards the class at blinding speeds. With gracefulness in befitting of his crazed being he maneuvered through the class, his blades slashing so smoothly the students hadn't realized the damage until it was too late. As the boy came to a slow stop blood gushed from the injuries that appeared on a majority of the students. The damage ranged from only a minor cut to cuts stretching several inches in length and depth.

"You all will bow before me, or I shall make you kneel!" Izuku shouted turning back to the students, his swords held tightly in front of him.

"Abyssal Rain!" Tokoyami shouts. Daggers of darkness rain down from the sky, hoping to spear Izuku. Izuku only looked up at the incoming onslaught and grinned his crazed grin, fire and lightning forming around his respective blades.

"Hyakuhachi Pound Ho!" Izuku shouts. Swinging the three blades three compressed waves of air launch from the blades, fire lightning and wind circulating each wave. The three waves spiral around each other as they charge at the oncoming rain, meeting it head on. Upon contact the waves explode, setting off several more explosions throughout the sky and destroying the attack. While the classes attention was drawn to the show in the sky Izuku charged forward towards the class, blue flames spawning around the blades. Shadows surround the boy as they split off, creating about 8 humanoid shadow figures, three blades of shadows in there hands and mouths.

"Breath of Flame First Form: Unknowing Fire!" Izuku shouts as the copies surround the class in a circle. In unison they all clash together, the class trapped within the circle, creating an explosion larger than they had seen before. The overwhelming strength had crushed them all to the ground, the combination of their injuries and exhaustion stopping them from getting up.

"I-it won't end like this." Kaminari declares weakly, trying to climb to his feet. A foot planted itself on his chest, pushing him back to the ground. He looked up through weak eyes as he met Izuku's cold eyes. He was back to normal, all armor and wings had receded into his body. Shusui and Kagura were back in their sheaths, Yoru held loosely in his hand in a reverse grip, pointing down at Kaminari.

"I commend you for trying to get back up after that. However your life must unfortunately come to an end. How sad." Izuku says in a mocking town.

"See you in the afterlife!" Izuku says raising Yoru before bringing it down towards Kaminari. The boy closed his eyes in anticipation of the life ending pain.

"The training is now over." Aizawa's monotonous voice rings out over the speakers.

"W-what?" The class asks weakly from the ground. Kaminari opens his eyes as Izuku steps off of him, placing Yoru back in its sheath.

"This entire scenario was simply training." Izuku says.

"Huh?" The class asks, failing to wrap there heads around what was happening. Med bots drove passed them as they continued to stare at Izuku as more began picking them up.

"You mean you didn't go insane and turn against us?" Kirishima asks as he was lifted onto a stretcher.

"I've always been insane but I have not turned to villainy." Izuku says lighting a cigarette. He takes a long drag before letting it rest on his lips.

"We will discuss your performance when all of your classmates have regained consciousness so you will be brought to Recovery Girl to heal you. And Izuku please come take back your daughter." Aizawa says over the speaker. Unknown to the students Aizawa was currently holding a close to crying Eri. And since Aizawa was Aizawa he had no idea how to comfort a crying child.