Twenty one

'Good morning Jesus, good morning Lord.
I know you come from heaven above
The holy spirit is on the throne
Good morning Jesus, good morning Lord!',

Hands were clapped as the songs kept coming. For some reason the seniors were excited for today's moral instructions.

Esther and co remained at their corner of the hall. The three senior classes divided the hall with invisible lines that no one crossed over to the other's side. Only prefects moving through the crowds looking for scape goats.

'I will enter His gates with Thanksgiving in my heart
I will enter his court with praise!
I will say this is the day that the Lord has made
I will rejoice for he has made me glad!',

They danced on, finally loosening up. This was their first moral instruction that involved all three classes, tension was high.

'Amen!', said the chapel prefect who was coincidentally Esther's classmate. The noise reduced substantially allowing the boy to talk to the people.

Today we're going to talk about unveiling the Christ life in you. If you have your bible let's go to Colossians chapter 1, verse 27.

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

Christianity is the outworking of the Word of God in a human person. As a Christian, you're essentially the image of Christ; every step you take should be the expression of the divine life in you. That's how Jesus lived when He walked the earth. He was the manifestation of God: the expression of the divine life.

You're Christ alive to your world, your family, workplace, neighbourhood, city, and country; in that place where you are-you're the Christ that they see. Therefore, your words and actions, the life you live, the way you do the things you do, should express the Christ-nature in you.

When people look at you, they should see the glory of the new creation. You're a God-carrying vessel; carry this consciousness with you today; this is God's dream for your life. True success is God manifesting and expressing Himself in, and through you; it's how much His personality and character are revealed through you. Your goal, therefore, should be to always reveal Him.

Everything you do should be about one thing only: the manifestation of the Christ-life in you; His perfection and righteousness expressed through you. Hallelujah!

To round up the message we'll look at the following scriptures; 2 Corinthians 6 verse 16 and Romans 8:19.

Say this: Christ is alive in me and has settled and made His home in the quarters of my heart by faith. His nature, personality and character are revealed through me; my thoughts, words and actions are the manifestations of His perfection and righteousness.

Let's bow our heads in prayer',

Announcements were made and the assembly dismissed. Daniel signaled for Shola and her confusion was very clear on her face when she came to him.

'Relax, give this to Esther. Tell her I'll see her on Friday', he left her holding a bag.

It was just Tuesday, why would Esther have to wait till Friday to see him again? Deciding not to give herself a headache she joined others to walk to class.

Chosing to pass a short cut she saw one guy purposely trip Esther. She didn't know him but she was sure he was going to get exactly what was coming for him.

'My fren!! You're so scared of a girl that the only way you can get her attention is to ensure she sustains injury baa?! Werey!! I promise to make you bleed if anything happens to her! Shameless goat! Anu mpam!',

She quickly checked Esther's knee and only saw a scrape that looked as though it would bleed in a minute. She turned around and gave him a blow to his stomach making him double over.

'Try this rubbish again and I'll set you up in this school! Idiot!', she helped Esther get to class who has trying to control the tears streaming down her face.

That was how Snr Kosi and Snr Kasper saw them as they entered the class.

'What happened?', Snr Kosi asked as soon as she saw Shola holding Esther.

'One idiot tripped her purposely on her way back to class. He's lucky I was not in the mood'.

Kasper knelt beside her to examine the scrape. It wasn't bleeding much, but that didn't make him any less annoyed.

'Take her to the clinic, it's bound to be more discomfiting than it is right now', before Esther could say anything Shola was waiting expectantly for her to stand up and then helped her to the nurse's office.

'Guy na woman do you this thing?', the unknown guy's friend laughed at him. He knew he should have left her be, but he just felt like messing with her.

A shadow soon covered them and they stiffened when they saw it was Kech.

'I don tell una make una no fine dt babe una nur de gree hear. Who sen you?',

'Nobody bossman!',

'If you do this kin thing again without my permission I go die you! Just try me fess!'.

Comment

Vote

And share

God bless you 💞💞