Seven

of course darling

of course darling.....

'Attention students, social night is coming up next week friday-', the students erupted in shouts of joy as the social prefect made the announcements at the assemble ground.

"Yes, now keep quiet. In times past students have taken that as an opportunity to exhibit varying levels of prostition, especially with their dressings. Which led to the event being cancelled altogether. But we holding it again after five years comes with a condition, no mufti of any kind is to be worn and of course no alcohol', groans were heard as the students murmured.

'And our labor master Mr. Clifford is going to be there among other disciplinarians to ensure we follow the rules to the tee. If you are caught?',

"Oyo becomes your standard case!!!', the students responded.

'It's only this school that they'll force day students to attend social night on school uniform', a senior grumbled as they walked past their juniors to their class area.

'See me na, i don arrange the bum-short and crop top way i go turn up with laidis! With beta nike', her friends laughed

'Na people like you bring dis wahala',

'Mtchewwww! nothing fall out! person way be ashawo be ashawo! Anyway let's go abeg, to think it's compulsory to boot', the seniors walked by.

'O boy eh! our first social night and we are in JSS3! The only party i get to go for and my father won't castrate me when i return!', Shola said munching on her chin-chin.

'Don't talk with food in your mouth, you go just de do like village geh', Queen Esther said as they were standing near a window in class.

Shola opened her mouth with the chewed food and showed it to Esther which brought a grimace to her face,' that is just disgusting',

'Alright everyone! next week is test week which would end on the said friday of social night', their form teacher said as he walked into the class. Those standing immediately took their seats.

'Sir will you be there?', someone asked

'Yes ma, we are all being forced to be there so that no girl leaves pregnant and nobody gets drunk! What a splendid way to spend my friday night', his sarcasm was not missed but the whole class sensed that laughing would not end well for them.

'Now, your test timetable is here. Oluchi come and paste this', he handed the paper to the girl and left them alone to go through the schedule and prepare according.

'Just negodu! Integrated Science and Math are on monday, they should kuku kill us na! Then social studies, health education and civic are on wednesday. In short they want us dead by friday, its not like we asked for social night o'

'They want you to really savor the day', a sarcastic response got murmurs of agreement.

Queen Esther was simply writing down the subjects and planning how to sort out her reading time. Today was just monday, she was up to date on her reading of the the first two days so she could move revisions to the weekend for those two.

The others she'd need to catch up on them. Closing her jotter she looked out the window and spotted a boy with the sleeves of his shirt folded up, spotting a sexy smile and talking to some girl.

He was obviously a senior as no junior ever wore long sleeves and he was either a cultist or an SS3 student because them no born you well to fold up your sleeves otherwise.

Well he was cute alright.

Shola came to stand next to her and followed her train of sight,' hmmm, aunty close your eyes fast o. That's Snr Daniel, the one i told you left school for a year. His cultist status is yet to be verified so dead whatever this is right now', she gestured to her face

'Are you crazy? i'm simply admiring him, no harm done. The guy sha fine, babe see dimples!', she gushed to annoy Shola who hissed and went back to  her seat. She laughed at that and turned back to the Snr she was watching only to catch him already looking at her.

If she was reading him right he looked curious, then amused when her eyes widened. A guy walked up to him at that moment and broke the staring contest. 

She too blinked and decided to take Shola's advice and dead whatever this was!

haha

comment

vote

and share

God bless you