fifteen

𝗢𝟭𝟱
𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤

"hey," saebyeok whispered as she nudged eunji to wake up. eunji's eyes quickly opened and she swiftly sat up, panicking. "hey, hey... calm down. it's just me." saebyeok reassured, placing her hand on eunji's. "it's our turn to keep watch." she informed and eunji nodded.

saebyeok sat down beside eunji on her mattress as they sat in silence. a comfortable silence though.

"i feel evil.." eunji finally broke the silence, looking over at saebyeok who had already been admiring her. "we all do." saebyeok sighed, bringing her arm up so it was around eunji's shoulders and pulling the younger girl into her chest.

"i can't help but think, what next? what is next? what's the next challenge... i know i keep saying, but i could die, you could die and if you die.. i don't know how i'd cope." eunji ranted as saebyeok ran her hand up and down the worried girls arm.

"how about we don't think about that, okay? i know, let's talk about what we're going to do when we get out of this place, yeah?" saebyeok suggested and eunji slowly nodded. "you start."

"i'm gonna get my mum out of that house with my father... maybe move to jeju island. i've always wanted to go there." she nodded, at the thoughts of her on a beach with her mother and mayhe ben saebyeok and her family.

"jeju island..." saebyeok repeated, looking away from eunji. "yeah... let's go to jeju island together. you bring your mum, and i'll bring cheol and my mother once i get her back from the north.. yeah," she nodded again, this time with a big smile on her face. "jeju island it is."

it went back to silence once again and eunji was trying to buck up the courage to say what had been on her mind for quite a while now, but she didn't know how to start the conversation.

she let out a quiet sigh and looked up at saebyeok. "saebyeok..." she began and the girl turned her head to look down at her. they're foreheads were somewhat toughing.

"i love you." she confessed and saebyeok's heart immediately jumped. she couldn't believe it. the girl she loved, loved her back.

suddenly, saebyeok softly grabbed eunji's chin and smashed her lips into hers.

growing up, saebyeok never believed what people said about love at first sight, and feeling electricity sparks when kissing the one they loved ─ but her kissing eunji proved it all.

eunji brough her hand up to gently hold saebyeok's face as they kissed. they slowly pulled away, keeping their faces close to one another and breathing heavily. "so, does that mean you love me too?" eunji questioned with a smirk on her lips. "of course it does, idiot." saebyeok rolled her eyes and leaned in to kiss eunji again.

the thing that parted the two from kissing each other for the second time was the sound of a throat clearing. looking over, they saw minyeo glaring at them. "get a room." she spat. "go to bed. it's my turn to stay up and keep watch." she demanded as the man who would pray to god got up too.

eunji laid down and saebyeok laid beside her. she wrapped her arms around her waist to keep her close and eunji put her arms around saebyeok's torso.

"so does this make you my girlfriend?" saebyeok whispered, trying not to bother minyeo. a dark shade of red grew on eunji's face and she looked up at sae and nodded. "i guess it does."

saebyeok grinned widely and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. "get some sleep. we don't know what tomorrow awaits."

everybody woke up as an alarm went off. eunji was quick to sit up and look around. everyone began to stand up and saebyeok grabbed eunji's hand.

guards rushed into the room with guns in their hands and they walked over to the groups.

"players, please make your way to the center of the room." the intercom demanded.

"go." a man in red said as he pointed his gun at gihun and his team. they listened and made their way to the middle of the room.

"what do you think it is?" eunji asked, looking up at saebyeok who shrugged. "we're never usually woken up like this."

──

so they kissed!! i hope you enjoyed this chapter. it is the last chapter for tonight lmao. more should be posted tomorrow.

have a good day/night <3