one

𝗢𝗢𝟭
𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚

"hello," the man said as he fixed his suit. confusion was practically written on eunji's face as she looked at the man.

"who are you?" she asked and he smiled softly.

"can i talk with you?" he asked and waited for her reply. eunji shook her head. "whatever it is that you're trying to offer me, i don't want it." she sighed and took a sip of her drink.

"please, just listen, i wanna let you in on a great opportunity," he stated. "would you like to play a game with me?" he asked and she furrowed her brows as she watched the man bring his briefcase onto the table and open it.

her eyes immediately widened at the large amount of money that was there. "i'm sure you've played ddakji before, right?" he wondered and picked up a blue and red card. "play a few rounds of ddakji with me and each time you win, i'll pay you a 100,000 won."

eunji thought for a second and looked down at the money and then back at the man. she nodded and then stood up along with the man.

let the games begin

after a few rounds later, eunji had a terribly sore cheek and a hand with money in.

"there are more games like this where you can make even more." the guy said as he closed up his case.

"really?" she asked and he nodded, standing up. all of a sudden, the man began stating all things about eunji such as her age, family, where she went to school and her part time job.

this caused eunji to become frightened and wary of the man. who was this man?

"who are you? what's your name!" she demanded answers but all he could do was reach into his pocket and give her a small card.

"please," he began. "think about." he finished with a smirked and watched as eunji took the business card from him.

the man grabbed his briefcase and walked out of the cafe, leaving eunji standing beside her table.

sneaking into her bedroom, eunji threw the card that she was given onto her desk and began to get changed.

many thoughts ran through her head. should i phone the number? it could be a scam.

sighing, eunji picked up the card once again and turned it around to look at the number. she grabbed her phone that was laying on her bed and dialed the number.

"hello? who's calling?" the man on the other side asked ice they answered. eunji cleared her throat before answering.

"um, you gave me your business card earlier..." she told them. "do you wish to participate in the game?" they asked her, to which she agreed. "please state your name and birthdate."

eunji never thought that in her life she'd be waiting in the middle of the night for a random car to pick her up, but here she was. she had her hands in her pockets due to how cold it was and was rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet.

checking the time on her watch, it showed 12:00 am. the exact time that the person told her to meet them there by.

all of a sudden, a car pulled up in front of her and the window rolled down. "miss. park eunji?" the person asked and she nodded. they were wearing a red all in one with a mask over their head with a random shape on their head. "password?"

"red light, green light." eunji stated and the door slid open. she took one last glance at the man before climbing into the back of the car.

once she was sat down with her belt on, she looked around and saw another two people asleep. eunji let out a sigh and the next minute a gas was being let into the car which caused her to worry.

soon enough, she was knocked out cold, not knowing where she was going.

──

sorry if this chapter doesn't have much information or if it's a bit boring, i hope you enjoyed though and the next chapter should be out later today :)