nine

𝗢𝗢𝟵
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤

after finishing her business, eunji opened the stall door and saw saebyeok leaning against the wall between the two stalls. eunji could smell cigarette smoke coming from the toilet stall beside her.

her eyebrows furrowed and she watched as saebyeok got out her switchblade and began to pick at the lock.

she eventually opened it and when she did, the two girls saw the middle aged woman sat on the toilet seat with a cigarette between her fingers.

"don't scare me like that!" she looked behind saebyeok and eunji to see if the guards were there but they weren't. "what?" she asked.

sae flicked out her blade causing the woman to choke on the smoke. "wanna smoke a little?" she offered, scared shitless.

"you can stay put on the bowl and smoke some more." saebyeok stated and walked towards her, standing on the seat between 212's legs and began to unscrew the screws from the vent.

"what are you doing?" 212 asked. it eventually opened and saebyeok was getting ready to go up. "are you going up there?"

"i wanna see what's up there."

player 212 looked away from 67 and fixed her gaze on eunji. "you're going up there as well?" eunji went to answer, but was cut off by saebyeok looking down at her.

"no, she's not. she's staying down here with you, and i swear if you do anything to her ─" saebyeok warned, pointing her switchblade at the lady who put her hands up.

"i won't, i won't." she huffed and saebyeok looked over at eunji one more time before climbing up into the vent.

"so..." the middle aged lady began, looking up at eunji who was now leaning against the wall. "what's your name?"

eunji cleared her throat and stood up properly. "eunji. you?" the woman smirked and leaned back. "han minyeo."

"nice name." there was an awkward silence between the two. saebyeok had been up in the vent for a while and eunji started to worry.

"what is she doing? why is she taking so long?" she whispered and began to pace back and forth in the small stall.

"don't worry, i have it under control." minyeo said, standing up. she stuck her head out of the stall and began to yell.

"oh, my god! i bet the hell i've been here today. it hurts a lot! it's like trying to push a kid out! oh! player 68, help me please! and you player 67!"

eunji's eyes widened slightly at the sound of her number being called out by the woman. "oh, yeah! that's bad! keep pushing!

"ah! i'm dying!" she continued to groan. "i'm dying! why won't it come out?"

"just keep pushing! gosh, it smells!" eunji yelled and she quickly froze at sound of the man's voice. "it's time to go back."

"just give us a second, okay!" eunji shouted out as she quickly left the stall and rushed over to the sink where she then turned the tap on.

"you need to go back. come out now."

eunji rolled her eyes and went back to where minyeo was still yelling and grabbed her and pulled her over to the sink.

"all the wipes are gone! come, come on! come wash your ass in the sink." eunji told her and spoke extra loudly.

"no, don't come in!" 212 cried out. "you just stay out there. did you hear that? don't come in here. i'm not wearing pants, okay? the water is so nice in here!" she said as she began to put water on her arms.

"you have to come out!" the man banged on the door and eunji let out a frustrated huffed.

"damn it! there's no toilet paper here either!" minyeo groaned. "if you don't, i'll drag you out."

"i have to wipe myself, okay! hey, aren't you supposed to check each stall for toilet paper?"

eunji and minyeo rushed back to the stall and minyeo sat back down on the toilet. saebyeok had finally returned and held toilet paper in her hand, acting as if she'd just found it while holding her nose, along with eunji.

all of a sudden, the cubicle door was opened and there stood the man. "you bastard, what the hell?" minyeo said, astonished.

the man shut the door right away and eunji looked at both of the woman with wide eyes. "i can't believe this!" 212 huffed. she flushed the toilet and then opened the door.

"you bastard! you... hey, jerkface. you, we said don't come in, didn't we? you harassed us in there, yeah? hey, the second i'm out of here, i'll sue your ass, okay?" minyeo ranted, pointing her finger at him. "is that clear asshole?" she barged past him and then left the restroom.

saebyeok gently pushed eunji forward to leave also, and then she gave the man in red a dirty look before catching up with eunji, grabbing her wrist like always and leaving the bathroom together.

"what did you see?" eunji whispered as they walked down the corridor. saebyeok looked behind her and saw the man following behind them.

"i'll tell you when we get inside the room." she murmured.

"hey, what did you see? huh?" minyeo whispered loudly as the three girls made their way back to their bed. saebyeok didn't respond, she just made sure to keep hold of eunji who was behind her. "come on. what did you see?"

"i'll tell you tomorrow." saebyeok eventually answered. "why tomorrow? just tell me now." 212 scoffed. "what did you see? you must have seen something. you were up there for so long. come on!"

minyeo went back to her bed finally, and the two girls found their's. saebyeok watched as eunji climbed up into her bed.

"it was sugar they were melting." saebyeok whispered to eunji as she crawled up into eunji's bed with her.

"like honeycomb?" eunji raised a brow even though it was dark and saebyeok wouldn't be able to see her facial expressions.

"yeah," saebyeok nodded. "like honeycomb... just like honeycomb." eunji's brain immediately brought back the memories where her and her father would watch a man in his stall make honeycomb templates. she'd always pick which shapes she wanted. it'd always be the triangle since she found it the easiest.

"i think i have an idea on what the next game will be." she confessed and saebyeok became intrigued. "i use to do it as a child. you pick a shape, and then have to carve it out."

"good... at least we're prepared." saebyeok nodded. "get some sleep now, okay?" eunji sighed and nodded her head. "goodnight, saebyeok."

"goodnight, eunji." saebyeok whispered before getting off of her bed and going to her own. she couldn't go to sleep straight away because all she could think about was eunji and she had no clue why.

──

another chapter should be posted later! also, thank you for your opinion on the enemies to lovers au, i will write it once this book is completed!!

have a good day/night <3