six

𝗢𝗢𝟲
𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤

eunji's eyes widened and she quickly rolled to the side once she saw that his fist was forcefully coming towards her. "you little bitch!" he gritted his teeth and tried grabbing after her, but she was already up and running the opposite way from the hotel. she couldn't have him knowing where she is staying ─ well, where she was staying with saebyeok if she didn't get out alive.

turning many corners and going down many dark alleyways, she eventually came to a dead end. cursing to herself, she ran her fingers through her hair and turned around and saw a shadow coming out from the darkness and into the light. it was him.

"come out, come out wherever you are." he chuckled under his breath as eunji tried to keep her breathing steady. she was currently hiding behind many black rubbish bags with the bag of food and drinks.

"found you." he said and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her out from hiding. "give me my money, rich bitch!" he demanded as he walked towards her and she tried crawling away.

"what were you doing in that game huh? you've already got all the money in the world. why would you need any more?" he spat as he kicked her in her stomach earning a cough from her. "spoilt brat!" he degraded.

"i'm sorry okay!" she yelled out. "please.. just please!" she pleaded and a punch was thrown to her face. she could feel a trickle of blood run down the side of her face and a small cut in the corner of her dried lips.

"please what?" the man growled and grabbed her hair once again and made her face him. images of this happening the saebyeok in the giant room with player 101 flashed through her brain. it felt like deja vu but this time, it was her on the receiving end instead of watching and helping.

"i.. i'll give you back the money... just please let me go." she cried out as her face was throbbing with pain. the man wouldn't have it tho. he kicked her in the stomach again and it felt as if the world was spinning for eunji. her head was laying against the cold ground and her eyes were unfocusing and focusing again. the bag that the food and bottles of water were in came into sight and eunji quickly reached for it ; an idea popping into her head.

she got a bottle of water out and speedily opened the cap before throwing the water in his face. eunji watched as the man chocked on the water and tried to wipe it out of his face. "oh, you fucking bitch..." he hostilely smirked and came charging at eunji as she crawled backwards, panicking.

the sound of laughter was heard and this caused the man to become worried. someone may catch him! he was to give eunji one last kick before he quickly ran away into the night.

eunji's breath wavered as she slowly got up, grunting and groaning in pain. she swiftly picked up the bag and limped back to the hotel in pain.

"what took you so long?" saebyeok asked as she opened the door but when she did, her eyes slightly widened at the sight of eunji. she quickly pulled her into the room and shut the door. she sat her down in a chair and brushed the hair out of her face when kneeling down in front of her.

"what happened?" she asked worriedly. this brought a sweet smile onto eunji's lips ─ hissing in pain but managing to ignore it. "she cares." eunji chuckled and saebyeok rolled her eyes.