two

𝗢𝗢𝟮
𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤

eunji's eyes slowly opened to the sound of cheerful music. glancing over to the side, she saw someone laying in bed. this caused confusion and for her to slowly sit up. she threw the thin sheet off of her and looked down at her body.

she was wearing a green jumpsuit with the number 068 on. when did i put this on? she thought to herself and quickly got out of bed.

and when she did, she was faced with many other bunk beds that went really high up in the enormous room that she was in. walking down the black stairs to where everyone else, wearing the same green jumpsuit was gathered, she accidentally bumped into someone.

eunji looked up and saw a middle aged man. she glanced over at his number and it read, 456. "sorry." she apologized and bowed before walking away from him.

"you little shit!" someone yelled that captured everyone's attention. everybody formed a circle around the man that just yelled and this made eunji curious.

making her way through the crowed, constantly apologizing for bumping into people, she finally made it to the front, where she saw a man with greasy black hair, a tattoo of a snake starting from his bottom hair line and all the way to his jaw, and with the number 101 on his jacket.

he began to laugh as he stared down at the young, pretty looking girl who now had a bloody lip. "wow," 101 began as he circled around 067. "it really is a small world, huh! look at those eyes. you still have that temper, huh. then again, nobody broke your spirit, you could always take a hit." he furiously spat as he took steps towards her. "i looked after you. i fed you, i taught you when you nowhere else. this is what i get?"

"you took more from me than whatever i might possibly owe." she answered back. her voice is beautiful. eunji thought as she watched the scene.

"if all of that's true, how come you ran then?"

"well, i didn't. i went independent." 67 told 101 which caused him to chuckle. " 'independent' ?" he sighed and looked to the side of him before throwing a punch towards the girl, who easily dodged it.

gasps were heard and this only caused 101 to become more angry, so he reached forward and took ahold of her neck before tripping her up.

67 grunted when she hit the floor and tried to get back up but the man took a handful of her hair and threw her back to the floor. 101 gripped 67's hair and made her face upwards to him. "independent, huh? are you some kind of activist? oh, that's right. you're from north korea, huh? then wave theirs. hmm?"

101 went to gather more of 67's hair, but before he could, another man was running up to the pair and shoving 101 out of the way.

the man pulled on 67's jacket to make her face him as he started yelling at her to give him his money back.

how many people are against this girl? eunji thought to herself as she was getting read to intervene.

"you loser!" he yelled and that was it. eunji couldn't take it anymore. she pushed someone out of her way and then grabbed onto the guys shoulders and pushed him off of her. eunji recognized him to be 456.