eight

𝗢𝗢𝟴
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚

"get up you idiot!" eunji's eyes slowly opened as she could hear the sound of saebyeok's voice and classical music. she was back. "bit of a hypocritical move, if i say so myself."

eunji slowly sat up as her eyes adjusted to the bright light in the gigantic room. saebyeok was sat at the end of her bed with her arms resting on her knees. eunji didn't answer the question, all she did was look around the room. a lot of people had decided to come back ─ 187 to be specific.

"look!" eunji gasped as she reached down and gently shook saebyeok's knee. "it's the woman who couldn't name her kid... she came back." she exclaimed while pointing over at her.

"hm," saebyeok bitterly chuckled. "do you reckon she's named it yet?" eunji shrugged. "maybe... but why is she back here though? wasn't she begging to leave?"

the two girls eventually decided to get up and walk around for a bit, seeing if they remember anyone from before. and that was when they bumped into 101 and his gang.

eunji huffed and saebyeok pushed the girl behind her protectively. "i'll take you in again and look past everything," 101 said with his arms folded across his chest. "come and join us. we were a good team for a while out there, huh?"

saebyeok glanced back at eunji and then back up at 101. "are you actually serious?" she asked. "i mean, everybody out there is still looking for you."

"stop with the act."

one of 101's men had fixed his eyes on eunji with a wide smirk on his face making her uncomfortable. she didn't know where to look, so she just stuck with looking down.

"it doesn't matter how tough you are, you're not going to win in this place. not on your own." 101 said, looking saebyeok up and down. "didn't you notice? those jerks with the masks came in and removed the beds of the people who died. make one mistake out there, and yours is next."

saebyeok's lips turned into a smirk, "worry about your own ass, okay? and i'm not on my own." 101's men laughed at saebyeok's statement. "don't join him. this guy's a dumb dumbass. he liked to pick all of his little minions' pockets just so he could fill up on his own. he got bold enough one day to go after his head honcho's pockets, but now he's in here. 'cause he was stupid and got caught. you know what people in my hometown would call you, huh? a damn revolutionary asshole."

"you communist little bitch, i'm gonna ─" player 101 moved forward, getting ready to attack saebyeok as she pulled out the blade on her switchblade ─ which eunji had no idea about ─ but was stopped by the woman who couldn't name her kid jumping in between them.

"excuse me," she grinned. "am i interrupting you? sorry." she said, looking between the two.

"what is it?" 101 asked, looking down at her. "oh, boy.." 212 gasped. "you're really good looking." she winked and eunji couldn't help but cringe.

"come on, let me join you guys."

"join what?"

"i'll be your teammate."

eunji blocked out the rest of their conversation but her ears perked up when she heard her insult saebyeok.

"and i'm certainly better than some skinny girl... a lot better."