Chapter 60

Emery's POV

I walked into Zion's room and saw him standing up in his crib. "Morning little guy," I said, lifting him into my arms.

"How did you sleep?"I asked him, walking to the changing table.

I laid him down "let's get you ready for the day," I said, tickling his stomach making him giggle.

After getting him ready I walked downstairs with him on my hip. "Are you hungry?" I asked, "cause I am?" I said walking into the kitchen.

When I walked into the kitchen everyone was there. "Dada Dada," Zion said, reaching for Xaiver.

"You got him ready," Xaiver asked me to get Zion.

"Yeah, he was up and I was too," I said.

"Thank you," he said you're welcome.

"There's my favorite nephew," Zara said, getting Zion from Xavier's arms.

"He's your only nephew," Xaiver said.

"Shut up," she said and walked to the table.

I made my way to the kitchen counter and started to make a plate for myself. In the corner of my eye I can see Xavier walking towards me, Xavier now stood on my left side making me stop what I was doing.

"What do you want?"I asked, not looking at him.

"First I want you to look at me," he said.

I gave in and looked at him "there, happy" I asked.

"Quiet with the attitude will you," he asked.

"Just tell me what you want Xavier," I said, making my plate.

"Let me take you out," he said.

I dropped the pancake that was in my hand, did I hear that right?, I turned to him.

"Why," I asked, crossing my arms.

"Because I want to," he said, crossing his arms as well.

"No," I said.

"Too bad," he said and brought his face closer to mine "be ready at 9," he said.

"And if I'm not," I asked.

"It's not going to be good," he said, looking at my lips and walking out with Zion.

"What's up with him," Isaac asked.

"I don't know," I said Shrugging my shoulders.

"So he wants to take you out," Grace asked.

Did they hear?, of course they did they were right there the whole time, how dumb can you be?.

"Yes," I said.

Grace, Zara, and I are now looking at each other and I already know what they're thinking.

"No," I said, walking to the table with my plate.

"Uhh Why not," Zara asked, throwing her head back.

"Cause I'm not going," I said, taking a bite of my toast.

"Why not," Grace asked standing up, "I think you should go," she said, putting her plate in the sink.

"I agree with grace," Isaac said, "not cause she's my girlfriend," he said, taking a sip of his drink.

"Just go, you don't know what could happen," Zara said.

"I know what exactly is going to happen," I said, stuffing my face again. "I'm going to get annoyed and wanna strangle him, and I might do it," I said, talking with food in my mouth, which was not lady-like.

Isaac almost spits his coffee from laughing, he shakes his head with a smile "just go, please Emery" he said.

I looked at the others and they were already looking at me. I set my forks down on my plate and put my hands together, I swallowed my food before answering them.

"So?" Elijah asked.

....................

" I can't believe I let you guys talk me into going," I said checking my outfit in the mirror.

"You act like you're going to die if you go," Zara said from the closet, even though I can't see her u know she's rolled her eyes.

"I mean he's probably planning to kill me," I said, shrugging my shoulders even though she can't see me.

I walked into the closet and to see Zara and Grace looking for something for me to wear, I sat down on one of the couches. After finally agreeing to go with Xavier, the first thing Zara did was to find where he was taking me since he wouldn't tell me. He didn't tell Zara either so that was a loss, all he told her was for me to dress comfy and warm.

After breakfast, I was going to get the baby but Elijah had said Xavier took him out for the day, which kinda made me sad. Over a couple of days, I have gotten close to Zion, he is the cutest and giggly baby I met. Zion is only a year old. He's able to crawl and stand but not walk, just stand, Zion can say some words, well only two, he can only say dada and no. He does try to say other words but can't, it's cute when he does try to say them.

"So you guys knew about Zion and didn't tell me," I asked bluntly.

"It wasn't our place to tell," Grace said.

"How did you guys find out," I asked.

"That for another time," Grace said.

"But for now," Zara said walking to me "you have to go get ready" she handed me clothes and pushed me into the bathroom to get ready.