Chapter 12

Emery's POV

"What the hell Xavier," I said.

I swear this dude is like the flash, he flipped me way too fast.

"That's what you get for teasing me," he said.

Is this dude serious, he's the one who asked for more.

"You do realize you asked for more rights," I said Tilting my head to the side.

"You're right," he said.

Xavier moved his face closer to mine. He brushed his lips to mine, he leaned his forehead on mine. I could smell his Cologne and he smelled so good. He grabbed both my hands and pinned them down and approved my head with one of his hands. This is escalating way too fast.

"Your mine and only mine," He said.

Is he joking, I'm only his?. Do I look like some piece of property? I pulled my hands off his grip and pushed him off of me. I got up from the couch and walked towards the door. Once I got to the door I opened it and looked back at him and he was just sitting there with a smirk on his face.

"I'm not yours and I will never be," I said and walked out of the room.

I walked back to the dressing room and sat down on my vanity chair. I can't believe that just happened. The fact that he even said I was his and only his, like what is that supposed to mean. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up and saw Ezra.

"You're done for today, see you tomorrow," he said.

"Ok," I said.

"You did great today," he said.

I flashed him a smile and he walked away going back to whatever he was doing. I grabbed my phone from my bag and saw I had a text message from Grace.

Grace
Get dressed and meet us in the VIP area.

I could use a drink right now. I grabbed my bags and saw there was a black Spaghetti Strap Short dress in there. Grace or Zara must have put it in there for me, so I grabbed the dress and walked to the stall. Once I was finished I left my duffel bag in the drawer of my vanity. got all the money I made and put it in my purse.

I walked out of the dressing room and went to the VIP area and saw everyone, even Xavier, just great. Luckily Elijah was sitting next to Xavier so I sat next to Zara.

"So I heard you had your first private room," Isaac said.

Who told him? it was probably Grace.

"Yeah I did," I said.

"How was it?" Elijah asked.

I looked at Xavier and he had a stupid smirk on his face. I just wanna jump over and smack that smirk off his face. I looked at Elijah and answered him.

"It was ok," I said.

I looked back at Xavier and he just winked at me and laid his back on the couch. I have a feeling I shouldn't say what I'm about to say, but who cares.