Chapter 35

Emery's POV

"ZARA SLOW THE FUCK DOWN" Grace yelled.

After we left the hospital Zara started speeding and now she's going 60 on a 40 and we might die.

"We're going to be late," Zara said.

I hope I make it out alive.

"Look we're here," Zara said slowing down and pulling into the parking lot.

I looked out the window and seen a building that looked abandon but 4 big tall buff dues were standing in front of the door, I guess there security. There also were other cars that were parked and people walking around.

"Ok let go," Zara said getting of the car.

"Thank god I'm still alive," Grace said getting of the car.

I got off the car and shut the door behind me.

"See know we're here and alive," Zara said and started walking to the entrance.

Grace and I looked and each other and let out a laugh and followed Zara. Once we got to the entrance the guys open the door we walked in and what I see is something you see in the movies.

There is a boxing ring in the middle of the place a bar on one side. Everyone is around the ring watching is there two guys fighting and this place was so packed

"The guys are up there," Grace said point somewhere.

I looked to wear so was pointing at and there was a staircase that leads to a room that has windows and Xavier, Elijah, Isaac, and Zane were up there watching the fight.

"Let's go," grace said pulling me while walking behind Zara.

While we were walking guys kept looking at me up and down. I was wearing jeans and a black lace bodysuit. We started walking up the stairs and once we go to the top Zara bang on the door.

"Damn calm dude would you," Zanes said opening the door.

Zara smiles and flips him off and walks him.

"Aww love you too," he said turning his head to Zara.

"Hey guys," Zane said looking back at us.

"Hey, Zane," grace said walking in.

"Hey, best friend" Zane said pulling me in a hug.

"Hey," I said hugging him back while laughing.

"She's my best friend" I hear Zara say.

Zanes pulls out of the hug and rolls his eyes.

"Well someone is jelly," he said closing the door.

"I hear that, "Zara said sitting on Elijah's lap.

"Come," Zane said pulling his arm around my shoulder and leading me to a red couch.

The only thing in this room was a big red couch a table, a bar, and even a pool table.

"Hey you guys," I said sitting down with Zane.

"Hey," Isaac and Elijah said.

My attention went to Xavier who was standing in front of the window and drinking a drink.  He was wearing all black with his leather jacket. Xavier turns his head and made eye contact with me and I almost choked on my breath. Xavier singles me with his finger, the things he cou-. Wait nosnap out of it Emery.