Chapter 47

Xavier POV

As the van door closed Blake turns around and the van drives off and an orange Ferrari pulls up and two vans. Everyone started getting in the van and Blake was halfway in the car and stopped and turned to me.

"See you around," he said and got in the car.

"Or not," he said driving off.

As Blake drives off the door opens and Isaac, Elijah, Zara, and Grace walk out with their guns.

"You guys just had to come all late," I said, walking down the alley to my car.

"Where's Emery!" Grace asked.

I opened my car door and turned back to them.

"Blake took her," I said.

I got in the car and threw my gun in the passenger seat. I started driving back to the house and once I pulled up I saw my father's car. I got out of the car and two cars pulled up and I know it's Elijah and the rest of them. I walked into the house leaving the door open for them. I walked into my office to see my father pouring himself a drink.

"What are you doing here," I asked, walking to my desk and taking a seat in my chair.

"I don't know, you tell me," he said, taking a seat on the chair in front of my desk.

"There's nothing to say," I said.

"So Blake just didn't take Emery your fiancée, right," he asked.

Wait, how does he know?. I was about to open my mouth and Isaac and their walk-in.

"Should we leave?" Elijah asked.

"No," my father and I said.

"Does Zane know?" my father asked.

"No," I said, rubbing my temple.

"And why is that," he asked.

"It's probably because she got taken away like an hour ago," I said.

"So what are we going to do," Zara asked.

"I already have people hacking into all the security cameras to locate the car," Isaac said.

"What did she say to you before Blake took her," Zara asked.

"Why," I asked, looking at her.

"Well she is my best friend," she said.

"She just says to find her and to watch out for Rain," I said.

Wait for Rain.

"What are we going to do about Rain," Grace asked.

"Who's Rain," my father asked.

"Emery's sister, Rain, is in the hospital because she has cancer," Zara says sitting on the couch.

"Does Rain know about you guys?" he asked.

"If you ask if she knows if we're a part of the mafia, no she doesn't. I had just told Emery today" I said.

"Well I think you should tell Rain," my father said.

Is he crazy?.

"For sure dad, I'm going to walk in and be like "hey Rain I'm Xavier and I'm a part of the mafia and some other mafia guy took your sister and we can't find her," I said

"Wait, you haven't meant her," he asked me.

Fuck, I'm screwed. I forgot I had told my father Emery was my fiancée.

"No, because I never had time to meet her, "I said lying to my father.

"Well you better tell her and soon, she deserves to know, that's her sister. Also, tell you, brother, to that's his friend" my dad says and walks out of my office.

"So how are we going to tell Rain," Grace asked.

How am I going to tell Rain her sister was taken?. I can't just walk in there and just say it?. She might think I'm crazy, I mean I am crazy, for Emery.

"Fuck" Isaac said looking at his phone.

"What," I asked.

"They hacked into all the security cameras and weren't able to locate the car," Isaac said.

"What do you mean they couldn't locate the car," I asked standing up, slamming my hand on the desk.

"They were only able to see the car drive away from the club and that's it," he said.

This can't be happening right now. I walked out of my office and went to the gym in my house. I took off my jacket and started punching the punching bag.

"The girl comes with me".

Punch

"That sounds more like it"

Punch

"We don't have all day"

Punch

I kept punching the bag seeing nothing but red and Blake's face. Blake is going to get what's coming for him and I'm going to make sure it hurts like hell.

I took my phone and saw it at midnight, I walked back to my room and took a shower. I walked back to my office and Isaac and them we're still there. They were either typing away on the computer or talking on the phone.

"Wait what do you mean," Zara asked from the phone.

"Ohh yeah, I forgot. How about I come over and keep you company and tell you everything" Zara said to the person that was on the phone.

"Ok bye," she said and hung up the phone.

"Who was that," I asked.

"It was Rain," she said.

Ohh shit.

"She knows where Emery is," she said.

How does Rain know?. Wait, Emery said, "take care of Rain, she knows". Emery was trying to tell me that Rain has some type of GPS on Emery. Wait, I sound crazy, right?.

"So I and Grace will go to the hospital and get her location from Rain and we will send it to you," she said.

I, Elijah, and Isaac are waiting in my office till the girls send us the location and it's been a good hour.

"I got it," Isaac said looking at his phone.

I stood up from my chair and looked at him waiting for him to tell me more.

"Where is she?" I asked.

He looks at his phone confused, then looks back at me.

"On her way to Canada," he said.

"Well I guess we're going to Canada, "I said.