Chapter 37

⚠️TW⚠️

This chapter may be triggering to some people so please if Rape is a sensitive topic
PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

Emery's POV

I need to leave, I tried to walk around him but he moves in front of me. Can this dude just move out the way?

"You're not going anywhere," the guys said closing and locking the door.

Please no.

"What are you doing just let me leave," I said.

"I will after I have a little fun with you," he said grabbing my upper arms light.

He gripped my arm so tight it was hurting and I wanted to cry. My back was against his chest and he was walking me over to the sink and bends me over with my hands behind my back. I'm hoping someone breaks that door, please just anyone.

"P-please d-don't," I said crying already.

"Too bad," he said.

He forced my head against the counter and I could hear his zipper. I wonder is I hell if someone could hear me.

"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME" I yelled picking up my head.

I felt my hair being pulled, I looked at the mirror and the guy's head was next to mine.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing," he asked pulling my hair more.

"J-just let me g-go please," I said through my cries.

"No, so be a good girl and listen," he said shoving my head back to the counter.

I tried to move my hands to get out of his grip, but he just grips me tighter. Why is this happening to me, why did I leave the others? I should have stayed with them. I felt my pants and underwear being pulled down.

"Place just stop," I said trying to get out of his grip again.

"No," he said.

"Ahhh" I yelled in pain and felt him enter me.

I can't believe this is happening to me, this hurt like hell. I can feel him going in and out of me and I wish he would've just let me go. I kept yelling in pain and no one can hear me, why can't no one hear me. My face is pressed against the counter while I was crying, I don't get why he is raping me. What did I do for this to happen to me?.

"Fuck" I hear him moan.

I then felt warm liquid hit my ass, I know it was his cum. I nod my head and cried more.

"All done," the guys said.

I stayed in the position I was in and I could hear the guy zipping up his pants.

"See you around sweetheart," the guys said.

I looked to the side and seen him walking over to the door and unlocking it, he finally walked out and once the door closed I stood up and turned around. I grabbed some of the paper towels and clean myself. There wasn't just cum on my but there was blood too, he made me bleed. I broke down in tears and pulled my pants up. I turn the stink out and washed my hand trying so had to get the feeling of his hands off of me.

I splashed my face with water, turned off the sink, and grabbed more paper towels. I dried my and hand and face, I looked in the mirror and my eyes were red. I don't want anyone to see me like this. I could probably make a run out of this place before they see me. I throw the paper towels away and when I tried to walk it hurt like hell, it's going to be so hard to run. I walked to the door but I kept limping, I walked out the door and made it down the hall.

I walked out the hallway and seen the referee was holding up Xavier's arm in the air, Xavier won the match. Everyone was cheering for him and he was smiling. I started walking toward the exit hoping no one would stop me.

"EMERY" I hear Zane yell.

Fuck, I ran out the doors not caring I was hurting between my legs. Once I got outside, I ran through the parking lot and ran down the road. I looked back and seen that no one was following and I couldn't see the place anymore. I looked around and I don't know where to hell I am. I pulled my phone out of my bodysuit, luckily I didn't leave it in my pocket.

I saw my location and it was a 45 min walk to my house, well I guess I'm getting my workout in cause I have now money for a Uber. My phone started to go off and I was getting messages.

Zara
Where are you???

Grace
where did you go?

Zane
Hey why did you run out, is everything ok?

I turned off my phone and wrapped my arms around me and cried. I was raped tonight, I don't understand why. What did I do, This is why the girls never uses the restroom alone. I don't know how I'm going to deal with this but, I just wanna be alone or even be with Rain right now.

I finally reached my house and my feet are hurting so bad. I got the spare key that was under the rug and walked inside. I shut the door and walked straight into the restroom. I closed the door to the restroom and took my clothes off, I turned the shower on and got in . I got the body soap and scrub my body trying to wash off the feeling of the dude's hand on me again.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me, I looked at myself in the mirror and my eyes were red and swollen. I walked into my room and changed into so clothes, I got in bed and broke down again.

"Why me," I asked out loud.

Why do bad things happen to good people?.