Chapter 38

Emery's POV

For the last week, I have been staying in my room or going to visit Rain. The day after I got raped my body was hurting so bad. I went to the store and got a plan b just Incase. I haven't gone to the hospital because I'm too scared. Not only that but I'm scared to tell anyone, what if they don't believe me?.

Every time I would go visit Rain I managed to put on a fake smile because I don't want her to know something is going on with me. She was the only thing that made me smile this week. Zara, Grace, and Zane have been blowing up my phone, but I haven't called or text them back. They even came to the house and I made my mom tell them I was sick and they shouldn't be near me. Today is Friday and I decided to go to work, even though it's probably not the best idea.

Once I got to the club I went into the dressing room and started to get ready, I put on my outfit and my hair and makeup was done.

"Who wants shots," one of the girls asked, holding a bottle and tray of shots.

I need this, I probably shouldn't be drinking my pain away but fuck it.

I walked over to her and grabbed three shots and gulped them down like it was water.

"Damn girl," the girl said.

"I need it," I said.

"Here take the bottle I have more," she said, handing me the bottle.

"Thanks," I said, grabbing the bottle and sitting back down.

I opened the bottle and started to chug it, I can feel the liquor going down my throat and it burns. I kept drinking the bottle and realized I was halfway done with it.

"Haha Damn," I said laughing looking at the bottle.

"Emery you're up"I hear Ezra say.

It's my time to shine. I stood up from my chair and almost fell over.

"Emery, are you drunk?" Ezra asked, holding on to me.

"What n-no, if you are crazy," I said.

See I could talk normally fine, I don't get why he thinks I'm drunk.

"I'm sorry you are not going on stage," Ezra said.

Wait for what?.

"But I have too," I said.

"No, you're going to sit your ass down and sober up then you will go on stage," he said, sitting me down.

"Fine," I said, grabbing the bottle.

"And I'll take that," Ezra said taking the bottle from me.

" meany," I said.

"Heard that," he said, smirking a bit.

Ezra walked away and I grabbed my phone from my bag. I scrolled through my contacts and found Isaac's number, why do I have his number?. Who cares, I wonder what he's up to.

"Hello," Isaac said through the phone.

"Ohh h-hey Isaac, where's y-your g-girlfriend at," I asked.

"Emery, are you drunk," he asked.

"No, are you crazy," I said.

"You are. how much did you have to drink," he asked.

"Mhhh half a bottle," I said.

"Emery, where are you," he asked.

"I'm not telling you but I tell Zara, where is she? Wait, where's Xavier" I asked.

I wonder where he's at, I wanna see him.

"Emery are you at the club," he asked.

"Wow, how did you know," I asked.

"Emery stays there," he said.

"No," I said and hung up.

Ok, I'm bored now, you know what. I'm going to go to the bar and get fucked up. I got up from my seat and stumbled a bit but who cares. I walked out of the dressing room and walked to the bar.

"What can I get you," the bartender asked me.

"Mmh something strong," I said with my head in my hand.

"Here you go," he said, placing three shots in front of me.

Well, let the night begin. I picked up one of the shots that fell at hand to stop me. It's was Elijah, why the fuck is Elijah here.

"You shouldn't be drinking," he said sitting on the stool next to me.

"Why not I'm having fun," I said trying to take the shot again but of course he stopped me.

"Meany" I wish-per.

"I heard that," he said.

"Sorry," I said.

"It's ok," he said.

I and Elijah were just sitting down and he was talking to the bartender.

I wonder where Xavier is? Why didn't he come and get me?. I got up from the stool and tripped over my damn foot, Luckily Elijah caught me.

"Are you ok?" he asked, sitting me down back on the stool.

"Y-yes," I said, stuttering.

"Where were you even trying to go?" Elijah asked.

"Xavier, where is he at anyways. I-isn't he usually here at the club" I asked, trying to drink my drink again, but of course Elijah stopped me again.

If this dude stops me one more time, he better be ready to catch these hands.

"He took the day off, he's at the house with the others," he said.

Well, I guess I'm going over then.

"Well, we shall go," I said, getting up from the stool again, and I almost fell again and Elijah caught me.

"Ok we're going," he said, dragging me out of the club.

We're finally in his car and Elijah was driving to the house, and my drunk ass couldn't keep my mouth closed.

"C-can It-tell y-you something?"I asked, looking towards him.

"Sure, what is it," he asked.

"Why did it happen to me," I asked.

"W-what are you talking about," he asked looking confused.

"I-I was r-raped," I said, closing my eyes and letting darkness take over me.