"Do you want medicine? I have a lot of practice helping with hangovers. I know how to help, all you gotta do is lay down and I got it all handled."

"Willow, I'm so sorry." Harry closes his eyes and bangs his head back onto the cabinet behind him.

"For what? I'm okay."

Harry slowly opens his eyes and brings both of his hands to hold my face, "For everything. You should've never found me like that, but I should've never even touched my alcohol in the first place. I did enough stupid shit yesterday sober, I didn't need to be intoxicated to try and fix my mistakes-"

I cut Harry off by pulling both of his hands away from my face, trapping both of his in between my little ones, "Woah now. I know you're not apologizing to me as soon as you wake up. For God's sake, we're still on your kitchen floor. Let's wake up a bit and then we can talk about everything... if you still want to of course."

"Hard to wake up this early and not be grumpy." Harry grumbles and turns his eyes up to the ceiling, squinting his swollen eyelids due to the intruding light.

I lean forward and slowly kiss his neck, sucking ever so lightly onto the sweet spot underneath his ear. "I can make you not grumpy, baby." I whisper into his ear.

"Mmm," Harry drags his hands down to my ass and massages the fabric covered flesh there, "And how would you do that?"

"Any way you want, Britain." I respond before going back to kiss his neck and drag my hands down his arm, moving my hands farther back to hold his own that were still over my ass.

I've been so quick to jump his bones lately, not caring about anything else but getting lost in him.

It's the love talking.

My lips pucker against his protruding jaw line as I make my way across his sweet skin, kissing and lightly biting anywhere I can.

All I can feel is Harry's hands dragging up my back and through my hair, quiet hums escaping his throat every time my teeth come out to knick his skin.

It's so easy to get consumed by Harry.

Everything he does is so effortlessly beautiful and breathtaking, truly he is one of the best pieces of art I had ever laid eyes on. I get so consumed by him that he makes me want to whisper those three little words into his ear and then solidify them with my actions.

I want to shower him in all the love and make sure he feels it in every part of his body; I want it flowing through his blood, I want it to send shivers up his spine and flood his thoughts.

I want him to always and forever feel the love that I have for him.

The words are on the tip of my tongue as it dips out from my mouth and soothes over the spot on Harry's neck that I had just bitten, but his hands had a different idea.

Harry drags his fingers into my hair and fists it at the back of my head, pulling my head out from the crook of his neck and bringing my lips to his for a quick peck, "Let's just focus on us today." He whispers against my lips.

"But-" I go to protest and tell him that this is focusing on us, but he brings his finger up in front of my lips to shush me.

"Not right now, darling. Jus' let me appreciate you before we have to talk about everything." Harry mumbles before patting my ass to tell me to get up.

That fucker does that a lot - tapping my butt with his hands to silently tell me to move. Or whenever I'm in his way and he doesn't feel like saying excuse me and he grabs my hips to grind against my ass when he's 'just trying to squeeze past me.'