Chapter 45

~~~~~~Damien's Point Of View~~~~~~~
Gemma is in her kitchen when I come through. Before she can say or do anything I grab her and slam her against the wall, pinning her. She laughs.

"Do you know what the fuck you did to Dane, Gemma? He's dying. Because of you. All the shit you did to protect all of us and you're the one who hurts us. This is all for fucking nothing! Does it make you fucking happy to hurt people you love?!" I shout at her. She laughs at me.

"I warned you. I warned them." Gemma says.

Nothing is getting her back, kindness, reminiscing, anger, nothing.

"Fuck it." I say as I grab the back of Gemma's neck and kiss her.

"Thought you didn't want me?" Gemma asks me in between breaths.

"If you don't wanna turn it back on, that's fine. I'll just have to go back to my old ways." I say.

"Okay." Gemma says. She thinks I'm bluffing and doesn't know I will go as far as I have to just to get her back. Even if she hates me for it.

"If you wanna be bad then I guess we will be bad together." I say as I run my hand up into her hair then I kiss her neck.

"Took you long enough to get it." Gemma says. I kiss her hard, angrily, as I grab her and pick her up. She wraps her legs around my hips. I play the part she clearly needs even if I feel it's wrong. I look at her with a slight grin then I carry her upstairs to the bedroom.

I'll just make her think I'm on her side no matter what. I'll do what I have to do even if it's not the way I wanted things to be. Maybe this is what I need to do to overwhelm her. I throw her on the bed then crawl on top of her.

"Damien.." Gemma says but I ignore her, grab her thighs and pull her closer to me.

"Take this off." I say as I grab the tie on the front of her robe. She wastes no time taking it off. I have the feeling that I'm just giving her what she wants but then she hesitates when she goes to kiss me again.

"What's wrong? Change your mind?" I ask her with a grin.

"Not at all." She says as she grabs me, pulls me to her face then kisses me and bites my lip.

I try to keep my mind on what I'm trying to do to get her back but it's hard to. I did want to be with her but not like this. I just hope this works because this is the absolute last resort. Still, I will stop if I have to and we can figure something else out.

"You don't want to slow down? You're okay with this?" I ask her.

"Are you trying to back out on me?" Gemma asks.

"No, I just want to make sure. Once it's done, it's done." I say.

"Just shut the fuck up and kiss me." She says.

I take my shirt off as I kiss her. I stand up on my knees above her, in between her legs to look at her. She's just laying there, completely naked, waiting. The sight of her kinda catches me off guard. I want her, even if this is wrong, I want her. As I try to get myself under control I just look at her. Debating if I can do this and be okay with it knowing the state she's in. But before I can do anything she pushes me off her and stands up. She stands at the window looking out of it for a moment. She's quiet. Thinking maybe.

"I'm gonna go take a shower. See yourself out." Gemma says before disappearing into the bathroom, she turns music on. Fuck. I think to myself.

I know I'm getting to her but if I give her space from me now, it might all fall apart. I get up and walk into the bathroom, strip off the rest of my clothes then climb into the shower with her. I quietly come up behind her and press myself against her wet body and kiss her neck.