Chapter 15

"Hey." Jàime says as we walk inside.

"Hey." Gemini and I say back to her. I set my keys on the counter.

"So, I was thinking that with Gemini staying with us, she can't sleep on the couch forever. I talked to Tate so he is on board. I want to go look at this house. It's on a secluded, private beach like our place is, has a pool and a hot tub. It has five bedrooms, two full bathrooms, four half bathrooms an office and a large patio. The best thing is, it's a short distance from that pier you like to go to so you won't have to drive off in the middle of the night to get there because it's walking distance. Also it's closer to Kaden and Dane's and closer to our work sites, if you decide to work in office again or you at least will have a workable home office to work in. It's closer to Wincham Manor so you can see Izzy and not have to drive so far. So, do you guys want to go check it out?" Jàime asks.

"I mean, I don't know how long Gemini is staying with us or plans to, but I was going to talk to you and Tate. I thought we could just clean up the office here and make her a room but it would probably be better to get a new place. That's if Gemini wants to stay." I say.

"I'd like to stay if that is okay? I mean even after all this is over. I missed out on twenty-seven years that I could have known you. I'd like to try to make up for lost time." Gemini says.

"Okay, so it's settled. She is staying. We are moving." Jàime says as she grabs her keys.

"Let's go." Jàime says as she jingles her keys. I laugh then follow Gemini and Jàime as we walk out the door.

As we drive I look out the window. We start to get close and I see the pier I always go to. I count how many seconds away it is from the house while driving. If I had to guess how long it would take to get there walking I'd say about three to five minutes from the driveway. We pull up to a large two story house that has rose bushes lining the front. We get out and walk up to the door where there is a man waiting for us that I assume is selling the place. Jàime and him talk as we all walk through the front door.

"So will it just be you three ladies moving in?" He asks.

"Oh, no. Our roommate Tate will be moving in too." I say.

"Okay, great." He says.

As we look around the house the back of the house where the living room is has tall window panes all around the room. The backdoor is just off the kitchen, it leads out back to an in ground pool with a built in hot tub and a large yard. In our old place we had a good sized yard but this yard is huge. The living room is a bit smaller in this house which is good because we had all our stuff thinly spread to fill out the old house's living room since it was so huge.

"So, basically the description is self explanatory. Five bedrooms, two full bathrooms and four half bathrooms. There are three rooms downstairs all of which have a half bathroom. Two rooms upstairs, one that has a master bath. The other room has a half bathroom. One master bathroom downstairs, that's the bathroom that also leads outside which that bathroom is considered the downstairs master bathroom or pool house bathroom that has a laundry room and a closet for swim wear and towels or whatever else you need for the pool area, that bathroom is just under the stairs that lead upstairs in the kitchen. The home office is just off the living room as are the bedrooms, the dining room is just off the kitchen. As I'm sure you've seen that there is a pool with a built in hot tub on the cemented back patio. Also there is a second story balcony off of the room that is the master bedroom with the private bath then there is another second story balcony off of the second bedroom upstairs. As you saw when you pulled in there is a four stall garage. I can come with you and show you or you can feel free to look around yourselves and discuss what ever you need to?" The man says.