Chapter 64: Origami

3rd POV:

The arrival of Class 1-AB at the summer camp has arrived as they were tasked to venture across the Beast's Forest to reach the campsite at the foot of the mountain where their teachers and the pro hero team The Wild Pussycats will be waiting for them. They must battle Earth Beasts created by Pixie-Bob's quirk in order to reach their final destination.

While they venture into the forest, the advanced class were training hard in order for them to improve their skills and quirk with the help of the pro heroes and their teachers. They are training hard in order for them to be prepared in gaining their provisional hero license at the provisional hero license exam a few months from now.

By the time the clock struck noon and marked the time for their lunch, Class 1-AB was nowhere to be seen. The clock soon turned to 5 pm in the afternoon as 1-AB still has not arrived at the campsite. Worries and concerns rained over the heroes and students as they wondered where the others could be. They were about to search for them when they suddenly appeared and came out of the forest, and that is when chaos ensued upon them.

Those who appeared and ran out of the forest were being chased by a pack of huge and ferocious wild animals made entirely out of paper. Soon learned that they were Origamis created by someone who suddenly attacked them during their time in the forest.

The pros soon fought the origamis while also asking questions to those who made it out of the forest. Those who escaped all had critical injuries and many wounds that littered their body. The students explained that they were attacked by a villain with an origami quirk that is able to give life to the origami that they make.

With many origami beast, the pros must defend the campsite and the injures students, but they also need to save and help those who were unable to escape the forest. With a bit of hesitance, Nezu dispatched the advanced class to search and save their fellow classmates while also capturing the attacker. The advanced class happily accepted as it will be their first mission.

The advanced class have already left the campsite as they dodged the origami animals and entered the Beast's Forest to save their friends. The pros who were left to stay and defend while also treating the injured students were battling against the pack of wild animal origami that included a tiger, rhinos, bears, and an elephant.

Tiger was battling against the origami tiger as they were rolling in the dirt and were trading attacks after attacks. Aizawa was battling the bear duo as he was dodging their huge claws that were sharp enough to cut through tree bark. Pixie-Bob was handling the pack of terrifying rhinos as they were charging at her with their huge horns. And Vlad King was battling against a huge elephant with the use of his blood control quirk.

Meanwhile, Nezu, Mandalay, and Ragdoll took all of the students to a safer place within the compound of the campsite as they took care of them and their injuries. They all were rushing to treat their wounds as they all were severe. Slashes, cuts, wounds, and many more littered their body. They administered first aid immediately as Ragdoll guard the front doors for any intruders that might enter.

"This is bad, what the heck happened out there?" Mandalay said as her voice had a hint of fear in them as she was wrapping a student in bandages. "Kota, get us some more bandages down in the supply room. Hurry." She told Kota as the little boy obeyed and nodded his head.

"Principal Nezu, why did you let those kids chase after the villain? They could be in possible danger!" Mandalay asked Nezu as she looked at him straight in the eyes that were filled with worry.

"We didn't have any choice. Those animals were targeting the students and their safety is the main priority above all else. We also need to defend the campsite and go out and search for the remaining students who are still out there in the forest. Letting the advanced class search for them was the best option we had." Nezu explained.