Chapter 44- Choose Your Hero Names and Internships

3rd POV:

It was about a couple of days after Team Tarragon's hangout at Momo's mansion and where Izuku shared his songs to everyone. They all went home after Izuku's performance and after their emotional group hug.

The construction of the dormitories were finished as the school issued the news of them changing into a boarding school in order for the students to be safe and secured under the security of UA. This was supported by the public after the attack that took place a month ago, where Class 1-A was attacked by a villain organization that called themselves, The League of Villains.

After the construction of the dormitories, the teachers visited their student's homes to have their parents be informed of the new setup and to have their child's permission. The parents understood the lengths that the school was taking in order for their children to be safe, so they agreed and granted their children permission.

And after a week break off of school, it was finally time to return and continue on to follow their dreams in becoming heroes of the future.

It was the weekends, a day before the school starts as everyone were gathered outside of their new dormitory building. The building had "Class 1-A" at the front as it was in big bold letters. They all were at awe and amazement, almost everyone as one students looked dull and gloomy.

"Welcome everyone, I hope you all have rested well after the Sports Festival." Shota said as the students faced him. "Now let's get inside and be over with the introductions, so that you all could unpack and settle in at your new home for the next three years."

Shota then turned away from them as he was heading for the dormitory building right in front of them. The students followed closely behind him as they entered the dorm building that they will be living on for the duration of their time here at UA.

They looked around and saw that the building was massive, can almost be compared to a big building out in the city. Their eyes were wandering  around as they ventured forth the building.

"It's one dorm building per class. Girls on the right and boys on the left. However, the ground floor is the common area, where you'll eat, have baths, and do laundry."

"Rooms are on the first floor and higher. There are four rooms per gender on each floor with five floors in total. They're luxurious rooms with AC, toilet, fridge, and closets. They even have balconies."

"Here's the rooms that you are all assigned on." Shota then passed a papers of where their rooms are located. "The luggage you sent ahead are already in your rooms. Today, you can unpack and settle in before you start school tomorrow. That's all. You all are dismissed."

The whole classed dispersed as they searched for their assigned rooms and started unpacking their luggage. By the time they all were finished, it was already night-time as the boys took rest at the couches in the common area.

They were all talking amongst each other as the girls came down as well and sat with them. They noticed that Iida wasn't with them, but they completely understand after the news of his brothers early retirement after his alley battle with The Hero Killer: Stain.

Soon, they all felt their stomachs grumbled as they all were feeling quite hungry after unpacking all of their luggage and having to decorate their rooms. They all decided to eat, but realized that they will have to make the food on their own, but luckily, the school provides some basic groceries for the students to use.

They all headed to the kitchen as they started to prepare to cook their dinner for tonight. Many had requests, such as soba, curry, fried chicken, and many more. They decided to make lots of food as a celebration for their new dorm and for everyone to be living along side each other from now on.