Chapter 43- Team Tarragon

3rd POV:

After the Sports Festival, Team Tarragon decided that they should hangout and spend the day in the mall. Plans of watching movies, playing in the arcade, and eating lots of food, ended up not happening at all. They were attracting too much attention since they were featured students during the Sports Festival, being part of the top 16 students.

They all were a bit disappointed since there day of relaxation seemed ruined, until Momo suggested them visiting her house and hangout there. Now,
Team Tarragon are currently standing in front of the Yaoyorozu estate as they all were extremely intimidated. They all knew Momo came from a rich family, but they didn't know she was this rich.

Before they even agreed going to Momo's house, and were still at the mall, they were all pretty hesitant at first.

"Are you sure Yaomomo?" Mina asked in a worried voice.

"Of course! You are all my friends, doesn't that mean that you all can come and hangout at my house." Momo told them in a stern voice.

"Y-Yeah, we are your friends Momo, but won't your parents be like mad or something that we'll just suddenly intrude in your home?" Izuku said.

"Well, to be perfectly honest, my parents already knew about you guys." She blurted out.

"What?!" They all said in unison.

"Well of course I had to tell them. I told them when we were training with Umi sensei since they were wondering where I was off to that made me home late. I just told them that I was training with you all and I didn't mention about Umi sensei." She said.

"So, they basically know who we are?" Hitoshi asked as Momo nodded.

"So, are we all going or not? My house has a built in home cinema, not to mention a game room." Everyone immediately perked up with the  game room part.

And that is how they ended up in the Yaoyorozu estate after they were dropped off by Momo's limo that picked them up at the mall. While riding, they all felt really nervous because of the fact that they were riding on an expensive limo and a stain could mean their entire life savings in order to clean.

Momo buzzed the gate by pressing a button, as it opened up slowly that made everyone amazed. Momo then ushered everyone inside as they all gulped and followed her lead. When heading inside the gate, another car pulled over and Momo told them to get inside since the house was still a few miles away.

They were dumbfounded at how exactly big their estate was as they got inside another limo. When they reached her so called "house", was actually a freaking mansion. They stared at the huge mansion as a butler opened the huge doors as they followed Momo inside.

They passed by a huge living room with lots of chairs and tables as they entered a room that is presumably the dining room. It had a long and wide table with elegant chairs that made them feel like they were unworthy of sitting on. Momo told them to sat down as she was going to grab a few snacks and beverages.

"I feel extremely out of place here." Jiro said to break the silence as others agreed with her.

"This place is so big and expensive. I don't feel like I should be here." Sero said as he chuckled awkwardly.

"Well, her family is the Yaoyorozu that is well known in Japan as one of the leading family's in the business world." Katsuki suddenly said that made everyone look at him confused, except for Izuku.

"He knows that kind of stuff since his parents are in the fashion industry, and they partnered up with the Yaoyorozu Corporation one time and was a huge success." Izuku told them as they nodded in understanding.