Chapter 36- Sports Festival: Part 4

3rd POV:

"And that is it folks! The end of the cavalry battle!" Present mic shouted at the mic as the crowd cheered.

Izuku had a big smile on his face as he looked at his team with the same big smiles. They won the second event. Shoto groaned slightly as Katsuki felt irritated since he almost grabbed Izuku's ten million points.

"Dang it! I almost had that!" Katsuki grumbled as he dropped down to the ground.

"It was almost at my reach as well." Shoto said as he got down.

Izuku got down from his team as he was hugged by Jiro, Hitoshi, and Kaminari. Izuku hugged them back tightly.

"Dude we did it because of your plan!" Jiro said cheerfully.

"I'm so glad you drag me to your team right now!" Kaminari added with a big smile.

"You did it Zuku." Hitoshi said as he patted his brother in the head.

"I couldn't have done it without you guys!" Izuku stated as he was hugged tighter than before.

Team Katsuki and Shoto approached team Izuku as they congratulated them for their win. Team Izuku praised them as well for their work. Katsuki was sulking for not winning but that all went away when Izuku gave him a kiss on his cheeks as a consolation prize and Katsuki happily accepted it.

"Now, let us meet our winners for this cavalry battle!

1st place, Team Aizawa with 10,000, 935 points!

2nd place, Team Bakugo with 960 points!

3rd place, Team Todoroki with 945 points!

And finally, 4th place, Team Asui with 680 points!

These four teams will be heading on to the next and final event! For those that have lost, do not worry for their will be a recreational event after a lunch break. Now, see you soon audience after we take a break!" Mic announced as the audience clapped before getting up from their seats to have lunch in the many food stalls that are lined up outside of the stadium.

"Looks like we'll be having lunch." Momo said.

"Good! I'm starving and I need a recharge." Kaminari said as his stomach grumbled.

"Then let's eat one of Lunch Rush's delicious foods at the cafeteria!" Izuku said as everyone cheered and headed off to lunch.

They went in line to get their lunch from Lunch Rush as their stomachs were grumbling at the sight of his incredibly delicious food. They were starving after the first and second events, and they were in need of food for the upcoming third event.

They grabbed their food from Lunch Rush as they head off to their table. They sat and began to eat in silence as everyone was incredibly hungry. After ten minutes of eating, they finished and began discussing for the next event.

"Yo, what's the next event gonna be like?" Sero questioned.

"Yeah, what is gonna be the next event?" Kaminari questioned as well.

"It's gonna be a 1v1 tournament." Izuku told them.

"That means were gonna be up against one another." Kirishima said as they all nodded.

"Yeah no shit! And I'm gonna win and leave you extras in the dust!" Katsuki declared with a grin. Izuku then punched him in the back of his head for being loud and rude

"Kacchan, that's not a nice way to address our friends." Izuku scolded him as he grumbled quietly.

"Wait, if we're all in the tournament then who are the other four that we're up against?" Tetsutetsu asked.