6. "ham deerghaayu honge"

(Let us be blessed with long lives)

7. "ham sachche saathee bane rahen, keval ek-doosare ke."

(Let us remain true companions, committed only to each other)

While the couple were making their rounds, family members that were present on the Mandap blessed the couple with rose petals and rice, celebrating a pivotal part of the ceremony.

After the Bride and Groom have made the seven rounds, they seek blessing from Lord Vishnu, the preserver, and Lakhsmi, the goddess of wealth. It is said that the couple has tied themselves together for seven lifetimes to come once this part of the ceremony is finished.

The ceremony  was finished off by having shehnaaz touch seven beetlenuts in turn with her toe, while sidharth helps her keep her balance.

"Vivah sampanna hua..." Priest announced Making them look at each other with many unsaid emotions. Finally.... Finally guysssssssssssss... They are married. My god, your author was dying to write this.

He stole her heart, and she took her revenge stealing his last name. She finally is Shehnaaz Sidharth Shukla.

It's now there goal to make their marriage safest place on the earth.

Marriage - The roots are deep, the covient is solid, love is sweet, life is hard, god is good.💜✨

This is what they were actually living.

They took their blessings from all the elders.

And then sidharth took her in his arms and hugged her like a baby, they were crying silently... God knows how much they waited for this moment, its very rare to find marriage this important, today's generation is like, dating is cool but if you really love a person from your whole fuckin soul then do one thing, just marry them.

"I love you biwi." Sidharth said in her ears, making her laugh.

"I love you too patidev." She said making him laugh too. The photographers captured the beautiful moment.

From 'she will be a great biwi' to 'his biwi' they came long way....💜✨
.
.
.
.

A fun tradition that is unique to every weddings is one that involves the groom’s shoes.

While he is busy getting married, most likely , naina and niti were hard at work making sidharth's shoes disappear.

Because sidharth had removed his shoes before the ceremony (as they can’t be worn on the Mandap), no one was around to keep them guarded!

It’s tradition for the shoes to be captured and hidden somewhere as a show of acceptance and open hearts to the joining of the groom to the bride’s family. 

This fun game usually precede the recession and negotiations with the groom will take place for the shoes to be returned so that he can leave with his beautiful bride! A reward will usually be offered for the missing shoes and there is no doubt that much fun and laughter is had at seeing how long it will take for the shoes to show up!

"So sidharth now that you're officially my jiju..... hume humara inaam do." Naina said standing in front of them.

"And why should I do so??" He asked raising his brow.

"Kyunki humne aapke joote churaye hai... And you need to give us reward so you don't need to go bare foot with your bride." This time it was niti.

"Nahi bhai aise kaise denge unko paise. Pehle joote do phir paise lo." Raghav said smirking.

"Paise do joote lo." Niti said raising her brow.

Sidharth handed his wallet in Naina's hand picked shehnaaz up in bridal style, making her gasp.

"Sidharth kya kar rhe ho..." She asked him blushing h

"Time to go home biwi." He said winking at her.

Everyone was doing the obvious 'aww' looking at them.

___________________________________________

Heyaaa guyssssssss.... Surprise for you... 2 updates in a day...🖤💜✨

I really dunno but tumlogon pe bohout pyaar aarha hai...

Mujhe bohout saare pyaare pyaare comments karo... Inspiration milti hai..💜🖤✨

Do vote and comment 💜🖤✨

#sidnaazforever🖤💜✨