don't answer it! (blackhill)

A/N: the picture looks so real what the fuck??!!!??! anyways, enjoy <3

prompt: maria and nat are just trying to have a weekend at home together without disruptions. SHEILD has other plans, however...

warnings: slightly smutty but not really lol. its actually kind of fluffy and domestic :))

• • • • • • •

the sunlight leaked in through the cracks of their bedroom curtains. maria opened her eyes and sat up when she reached over and felt usually-warm sheets now cold. she pushed the blanket off her body and grabbed her clothes that had been practically torn off last night from the floor. maria threw them into the laundry basket, reaching into her drawers and pulling on black shorts and a grey t-shirt.

their apartment was in the city, close to Stark tower, meaning the view from every window was beautiful. she ripped the curtains open and sighed in contentment at the sight of the sun rising over new york city.

maria walked out of the bedroom and out into their open plan kitchen/living room. she smiled at the sight of her girlfriend situated at the stove, humming along to the music playing softly on their speaker. as she came closer, maria recognised the song. 'more than a woman'

she wrapped her arms around natasha's waist, leaning into her back and kissing her neck softly.

here in your arms i found my paradise
my only chance for happiness
and if i lose you now, i think i would die
oh say you'll always be my baby, we can make it shine
we can take forever, just a minute at a time

"this was playing when we had our first kiss." maria spoke, failing to contain her smile at the fond memory.

"i remember. six months ago, in the quinjet, after a brutal fight with the winter soldier." nat recalled, also failing to contain her own smile.

maria pressed more kisses to natasha's neck, hands caressing her waist. natasha started giggling.

"stop that! i'm making us breakfast, hill." 

"thats not what i'm hungry for right now." maria whispered, turning the redhead around. she leaned forward, pressing natasha into the counter as she kissed her.

as much as natasha wanted to push her girlfriend off, her kiss was too addicting. she cupped the brunette's face and smiled against her lips when she felt maria lift her onto the counter. it wasn't rushed or frantic; it was intimate. slow. gentle.

they simply enjoyed the feeling of being around the person they love more than anything.

as maria felt natasha wrap her legs around her waist, another sound in the apartment pulled them out of their moment.

romanoff? hill? it's coulson, i seriously hope this is the right apartment...

the intercom also displayed an image of phil looking uncertain. maria groaned and went to pull away to answer him when natasha pulled her back down by the collar.

"don't answer it! he'll leave eventually..." she whispered against maria's lips before connecting them again. 

the brunette reached down and pulled natasha's shirt over her head, revealing that she only had a pair of black underwear on underneath. she moaned at the sight before her and natasha grabbed maria's waist, pulling her closer.

maria leaned down and started leaving bites and bruises all across her girlfriend's neck; she liked to mark her so everyone knew the infamous black widow was taken. natasha revelled in the feeling, whimpering and gasping at the feeling. she grabbed maria's shirt and actually tore it off her, laughing at the weak material.

"you owe me a new shirt, romanoff." maria mumbled into her neck, though she didn't really care that much. it was just a shirt.

"totally worth it. i fucking love your abs." natasha spoke honestly, raking her fingernails up her toned stomach in delight.

all was going well, life was absolutely perfect until...

"oh my god! sorry, shit! im sorry!"

maria pulled away from natasha and looked up, seeing phil stood in the front doorway covering his eyes desperately. luckily the counter was facing away from him so all he saw was natasha's nude back, thank god.

"fuck, coulson! how did you even get in?" maria shouted as she quickly pulled her shirt back on. natasha had already grabbed her own the moment she heard phil's voice and pulled it on, once again covering her naked chest.

"uh, some lady walking her dog left it open. god, i'm so sorry, i-i didn't mean to impose-"

"its alright, coulson. what did you need?" natasha asked, wanting to get it over with so she can get back to her hot, athletic girlfriend fucking her on their kitchen counter.

"i know it's your guys' weekend off, but fury says he needs you two to check out a possible HYDRA base and extract files from their monitors." he explained.

"can't he get two other agents do it? we're... busy. in fact we should be the opposite of busy!" maria complained.

"he said you two are the best at scoping out HYDRA bases. don't shoot the messenger, please." 

"well... tell him we said 'its our weekend off. leave us alone and let carter do it.'" natasha said with a smile as she ushered agent coulson out. the door slammed before he could even respond.

"jesus, that man won't leave us alone. its almost like he's obs-"

maria didn't even have time to finish her sentence before natasha jumped into her arms, pressing their lips together. the brunette automatically grabbed onto her thighs so she didn't fall and carried her over to the couch, climbing in between her legs with a smirk.

"я люблю тебя, дорогая" maria whispers and kisses natasha.