~•CHAPTER31•~

After 5 years...........

Jungkook POV:-

It has been 5 years y/n and you are still the same *teary eyes* I have been waiting for you for 5 years love please come back to me now please wake up........

*Wipping tears* You know what love today Jungwoo turned 5 years old today is the day we got our Jungwoo and we lost you as our cheerfull baby *teary eyes*

I know you want to make me suffer that's why you are not waking up right *tear drop fell on her hand*

You know what love Jungwoo ask me everyday why my mumma doesn't talk to me*sobbing* Why my mumma doesn't make me food?*hiccups* why my mumma doesn't hug me*hiccups* why my mumma doesn't come to my school *hiccups* Why my mumma is still sleeping dadda*hiccups*

What should I answer him haa *crying* Please wake up soon love please...........

After that i was about to stand up but I smiled cause I saw the reason of my living....... Jungwoo......

A cute little boy in his cream payjamas with a cute teddy bear in his hands and ran towards y/n to give her mother a lovely hug

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A cute little boy in his cream payjamas with a cute teddy bear in his hands and ran towards y/n to give her mother a lovely hug......

Jungwoo:- Mumma good morning......

Y/n:-...........

Jungwoo:-*sad smile* Mumma u still won't answer me it's okay mumma dadda told me one day you will wake up and talk to me *smiles wide*

Jungkook:- Jungwoo come here.....

Jungwoo:- dadda you know na what is today!!!!

Jungkook:-*smiles* I remember today my boy turned 5 and he is a big boy now!!!!!

Jungwoo:- Yayy!!!! And also you told one more thing do u remember?

Jungkook:-*confused* what honey?

Jungwoo:-*wisper* you told me that mumma will wake up on my fifth bday!!!!!

Jungkook:-*shocked and tensed* Uhhh mmm honey that......

Soon Mrs Jeon and Mr Jeon entered with gifts in their hands.....

Mr Jeon:- ehhh my junior bunny happy birthday!!!!!!

Jungwoo:- Thank you appa........

Mrs Jeon:- happy birthday my cutie baby bunny......

Jungwoo:- thank you so much eomma!!!!!

Jungkook:-*smiles* well someone might may doubt that you guys are his mom and dad or grandfather and grandma......

Mrs Jeon:- yea I know I know we are still young...

Mr Jeon:-*chuckle* and also he calls us eomma and appa and to you and
y/n mumma and dadda.....

Listening y/n name everyone turned towards y/n who was still sleeping and seeing her Mrs Jeon Ayes filled with tears......

Arrange Marriage with Cold CEO (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें