~•CHAPTER 16•~

A/n POV:-

Y/n ran out of the company building while taking tears in her eyes but before she went out out she got bumped into someone.....

Tae:- Y/n what happened why are you crying?

Y/n:-..............

Y/n didn't told a single word and ran passing by tae and seeing her in this situation tae got worried and headed towards jungkook's office.......

Y/n thought:-

I thought u really loved me and remember me bunny but no I was wrong I was really wrong you forgot me and you don't love me.

I came today to you to tell my feelings to confess you but you........

Flashback:-

At University----------

Lisa:- Yahh y/n you talked to your bunny?

Y/n :-* sigh* not yet I think he forgot about yesterday night.

Lisa:- Ohh is that so then why don't you go yourself and confess to him.

Y/n:-*shocked* W-What!

Lisa:- Yahh don't be dramatic girl just go and confess him before it's get late.

Y/n:- But what if he say no to me what if he rejected me.

Lisa:- Ohhooo just go and confess him atleast you won't have a guilt that you didn't tell him your feelings.

Y/n :-*smiles* yes you are right atleast I must give a try .

Lisa:- Yooo... That's my girl now go and tell him okay.

After that y/n went from there straight headed towards his office. On way to his office she bought some flowers for him so that she can give something to him while confessing.

She bought these flowers👇👇

Seeing those flowers y/n thought-----

Y/n POV:-

Finally today I am gonna propose my 
bunny and will tell him about my feelings that how much I love him and I can't live without him.

As soon as I entered in his company the girl in the reception greeted me and I also gave her an assuring smile.

I was really feeling so happy today but soon it was all gone when I entered in his cabin....