~•CHAPTER 28•~

After few weeks.......

As weeks were passing by y/n mood swings were getting somewhat difficult or say challenging for jungkook.....

Sometimes she behaves as a 5 year old child or sometimes she behaves like a mature adult. Also she was always throwing up every morning and getting dizzy now and then......

Right now y/n is sitting on the counter of the kitchen waiting for her hubby to serve her breakfast as she was carving for pancakes and chocolate shake...

Y/n:- Bunny is breakfast ready I am really hungry.....*pout*

Jungkook:-*giggles* It's just done babe just two minutes.......

Y/n:-*smiles* Yay!!!! Okay bunny....

Jungkook was used to this behavior of hers since weeks as she was acting a lot cute and has become very clingy due to this pregnancy hormones......

Jungkook:- Done breakfast is ready my highness........

Y/n:- Come on let's get it.........

Jungkook:-*laughing*

After that they both started their breakfast while talking about upcoming events....

Y/n:-*eating* Bunny when are we gonna inform others about our baby.....

Jungkook:- Well let me think...........

Y/n:- Hmmm.......?????

Jungkook:- What about informing them about it to them next month on our marriage anniversary!!!!!

Y/n:-*excited* Yayy!!! That's perfect we will inform them on our anniversary.....

Jungkook:- Ok ok calm down girl complete your breakfast then we have to go for our daily walk.!

Y/n:- yea sure bunny......

After completing their dinner they both went to the nearby park to take casual walk.....

At the park.........

Both y/n and Jungkook were sitting on the parks bench and y/n head was leaning on jungkook shoulder.....

Y/n and Jungkook both of them were staring and the group of children's who were playing in the garden and enjoying there time of play unknowingly smile crept on both of their faces......

Y/n:- Bunny!

Jungkook:- Hmmm....

Y/n:-It will be so nice when we will play with our child in this park with other children's......

Jungkook:- Yes love it will be so happy moment for our family......

Y/n:- Yes me and my baby will run in the park and you will catch us*giggle*

Jungkook:-*laughs* Yea I will and then I will tickle you both just like this*jungkook started tickling y/n*

Y/n:- Hey... Jungkook....stop...it's.... tickling.....*laughing*

Jungkook then hugged her from back and putted his chin on her shoulder....

Jungkook:- Love what do you want a girl or boy?

Y/n:-*thinking* I am good with any one of them.....

Jungkook:- Ohhhh I see....

Y/n:- What you want?

Jungkook:- I want a sweet and little girl just like you.....

Y/n:-*blushing* Yah you bunny u am not small....