~•CHAPTER 29•~

After 8 months-------------

As time passed it happened 8 months being y/n pregnant. In these 8 months many things changed between them as if.......

Y/n became more sensitive more clingy and more moody to her husband and about jungkook he just gets a little afraid and don't know when his love mood swings take place and she gets emotional.........

Sometimes she behaves as if she is a 5 year old child who wants something then she gets it by hook or by crook.....

One night it 3 am in the night and y/ n suddenly got up and started crying listening her cries jungkook also got up and became tensed seeing his love crying.......

So he asked her what happened then she told him that she and her baby is craving for noodles and she want it right now said y/n with a small pout on her face.....

Listening to her he got shocked as in who ate noodles at 3 am in the night???????

But still being the good husband he made her noodles as he always keeps extra stock if groceries who know when and what time his wife and baby craves for anything.........

Funny right but this was going on in their life in past few months and now y/n was walking in the park and was heading home back alone!!!!!!!

Jungkook always tell her not to go alone as it's dangerous for her and baby but being the stubborn one she always do what she wants to do......

Now also jungkook is telling her to be careful on the road.....

OTP-------

Jungkook:- Love I told you not to go alone already......

Y/n:- I know bunny but u know na I am a big girl and don't worry I am just heading home only okay......

Jungkook:-*worried* still babe just focus on the road and will okay.....

Y/n:-*carresing her belly * Yea bunny I will take of the baby and mys-

**THRASH**

Jungkook:-*shocked* Y/n????Y/n????

Y/n:-............

Jungkook:- *teary eyes* Love love answer me please..........

Someone:- Hello is there anyone?

Jungkook:-*worried* Yea who is it where is my wife????

Someone:- I am sorry sir but your wife met with an accident and we called the ambulance it will be here you must reach to xxx hospital soon.......

The phone dropped from Jungkook hand and he fell on his knees hearing the man's words.......

Meanwhile tae and Jimin entered in his office.....

Tae:- Kook I-

They both got shocked seeing jungkook on his knees becoming almost lifeless.....they both ran towards him and started asking him what happened???

Tae:-*worried* Yahh jungkook what happened???

Jimin:- Jungkook say something please you are scaring us......

Jungkook looked towards them with teary eyes.....

Jungkook:- Y/n......

Tae:-*shocked* What happened to y/n???

Jungkook:-*teary eyes*She......she....,

Jimin:- She what jungkook what happened to her????

Jungkook:-*tear up* She met with an accident right now ........

Arrange Marriage with Cold CEO (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara