~•CHAPTER 19•~

A/n POV:-

At the evening y/n was returning her home and was so happy because today she was going to confess her feelings to her bunny. She bought some flowers from the shop to give it to him and also watch as he is so fond of wearing watches so she also bought a watch for him on the way towards her home but she was unaware that something is gonna come in her way.....

 She bought some flowers from the shop to give it to him and also watch as he is so fond of wearing watches so she also bought a watch for him on the way towards her home but she was unaware that something is gonna come in her way

Y/n:- *happy* I hope u will accept me bunny and will also accept my love *hearty eyes* I want to spend my whole life with you bunny and forever

Y/n:- *happy* I hope u will accept me bunny and will also accept my love *hearty eyes* I want to spend my whole life with you bunny and forever........ As I was busy in my thoughts and was walking towards my home I suddenly felt something sharp behind my head and that's it everything else went black out in front of me.................

???:- Sleep well sweetheart*smirk*

Jungkook POV:-
I was heading back to home from office and was still thinking about what Rose said to me about talking to y/n. What if what Rose said is correct I hope so but what's wrong with me today why I am feeling that something is not correct today?

Something is fishy but what why I am feeling uneasy all of sudden *sighs* I hope y/n is alright.

At 9pm----
I came home an hour ago but still this girl is not home I have been trying to call her but her cell is off since long time now I am really worried so u decided to call yoongi hyung...

OTP-------

Yoongi:- Hello.

Jungkook:-*worried* hello hyung is
y/n there with you?

Yoongi:- No why what's wrong jungkook?

Jungkook:-*worried* y/n didn't came home hyung usually she comes by 6pm but today it's been 9pm she is still not home.

Yoongi:-*shocked* W-What are you s-saying where is princess did u tried to call her?

Jungkook:- I have hyung but it's switched off *another incoming call* hyung another call is coming I will call u later.

Yoongi:- Okay

*On another call*

Jungkook:- Hello!