~•CHAPTER 6•~

Jungkook POV:-

As I got my things I was searching an inspiration which I can copy on my sketch board and after scanning my eyes on each and every corner of the cafe I found her.......

She was looking like goddess sitting in a classy manner and sipping her coffee her perfect curve of her body her hairs and her smile just made me droll over her.....

I was busy in admiring her suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder and saw the person was Jin hyung.

Jin:- Hey kook so u found ur inspiration for today's art?

Jungkook:-*looking down* yes hyung she is there*pointing at Y/n*

Jin:-*smiles* Ohh Y/n she is really a good and kind hearted girl and yeah sometimes badass too *winks*

Jungkook:-*shocked* really you know anything else about her?

Jin:- No not much just she is my regular customer and also like my sister....

Jungkook:-*nodded* Okay thanks hyung.

After talking with him hyung I returned to do my work.......

A/n POV:-

After completing coffee y/n and Namjoon went to Min's mansion. After entering the mansion y/n saw that her father, mother and her brother Yoongi were sitting in the living with worried face......

Y/n:-*confused* Dad is everything alright????

Mr. Min:-___________

Y/n:-*worried* Mom Oppa what's wrong is everything alright????

Mrs. Min:-__________*crying silently*

Yoongi:- Y/n we wanted you to do something.......

Y/n:-*scared and worried* What is it Oppa???? Tell me.....

Yoongi:-*scared* first tell me will you do anything what our dad will ask u to do????

Y/n:- Of course Oppa I can do anything for my dad's happiness *smiles*

Mr. Min:-*serious* I want you to get married!

Hearing this y/n smile fadded and she froze on her place with wide eyes....

Y/n:- Dad what are you saying????

Mr. Min:- *serious tone* I want you to get married to the boy I have selected for you..

Y/n:-*teary eyes* but dad u know I don't wanna get married right now I want to fulfill my dream I wanna make my car---

Mr. Min:- It's my final decision you getting married after two days.

Y/n:-*shocked* In two days but why dad what happened???

Mr. Min:- I don't think I need to give you any explanation...!!!

Y/n:-*on verge of cry* But dad I don't want this marriage now please dad

Mr. Min:- I said it's final then it's final!

Y/n:-*angry* Then also listen my final decision I am not gonna marry to any one right now.!

Telling this she started going towards her room while stomping her feet but before she could go further she got frozed in her place hearing her father's next words.....

Mr. Min:-*serious* If u won't agree to this marriage I will kill myself and after that u can do what you want to do!!!!

Hearing this everyone eyes got widen in shock Yoongi Namjoon and Mrs. Min were telling mr.min to not talk like this nonsense and y/n was not able to take any further step

Yoongi:-*worried* Y/n please agree for this marriage please.

Namjoon:- Yes y/n pls agree for this it's for ur own good and safety plss....

Y/n:-*turned towards Namjoon* You were also knowing about it *teary eyes* I didn't expected this from you Oppa.....

Mrs. Min:-*crying* please sweetie get agree for this it's for your good please baby *crying*

Y/n can't see her mom crying and her dad in this state so.......

Y/n:-*cold tone* Fine I am agreeing for this marriage but only for you guys and always remember I will ruin not only mine but his(grooms) life too....

By saying this she ran away from there towards her room and started crying and yelling....

Hearing her cry and screams Mr. Min couldn't control himself and broke down by falling into his knees....

Mr. Min:-*crying* My princess will hate me now.....

Mrs. Min:- No honey she won't she will understand it please be strong....

Yoongi:- Yes Dad she will understand please take care of your health dad...

Namjoon:- Yes uncle don't worry everything is gonna be fine I will talk to her once again and don't take stress I won't tell her the real reason. I will take my leave now....

By saying this Namjoon leafy from there and Yoongi and Mrs min where trying to console Mr. Min and making him strong and on the other side y/n was crying mess and she didn't came out of her room that whole remaing day.......

On the other side-------

                At the Jeon's Mansion

As Jungkook came back from cafe to his mansion he saw Mr and Mrs Jeon sitting in living room as waiting for someone......

Jungkook:- Well waiting for someone???

Mr. Jeon:- Yes son we were waiting for you we want to talk something important....

Jungkook:-*confused* Yes Dad I am listening....

Mr. Jeon:- I want you to get married......

Jungkook:-*shocked* Why so sudden is everything alright?

Mr. Jeon :- Yes nothing happened just I want you to get married....

Mrs. Jeon:- Yes son it's high time for you to get married....

Jungkook thought:- wow nice now I can tell my dad that I chooses the girl to whom I wanna spend my life with.....

Mr. Jeon:- I fixed your marriage with Mr. Min's daughter......

Hearing this Jungkook thought his whole world got collapsed because after a long time he fell for someone but now he is gonna get marry to someone else her heart was aching from inside....

Jungkook:-*sad smile* But dad I don't  even know her how can I marry her????

Mrs. Jeon:- Don't worry son she is good girl and also kind hearted I hope u won't disappoint your dad and me.....

Jungkook:-*with heavy heart* Okay dad I am ready .....

Jungkook gave his consent for the marriage but his heart was aching as he thought he was not marrying the girl he loves and I say fall in love at first sight......

But............

He is anaware that he is marrying the girl he fell in love at first sight.......

Let's see what will be his reaction on the wedding day when he will realise that he is marrying the love of his life .............

--------------

Well this chapter is long and yeah cheesy at the end but still do tell me how was it and yeah do vote for it it really makes me happy that my readers I loving the story 😍😍😍😍😍

See ya in the next chapter........