~•CHAPTER 2•~

At the University-------

Y/n was going towards her University at the same time someone came and backhugged her....

Y/n:- yaahhhh Lisa leave me u girl....

Lisa:- *smiles* no I won't leave u my dear girl what if u go away with someone leaving me all here alone *sad pout*

Y/n:- *smirk* Enwoo is there for you then.....

Hearing her Lisa started blushing, yes Lisa has a crush on Enwoo and Y/n knows it as she is her best friend

Lisa:-* comes in front of her* Yahh don't tease me you b*tch I will kill you right now

Y/n:-*smirk* don't ever try baby u know I am the only one you have here

Like this both started laughing and they both went inside the university

Meanwhile---------

At the Jeon's corporation--

Jungkook was waiting in the meeting room for Mr. Min as they have got meeting together. After some times Mr. Min enters for the meeting.

Jungkook:- Welcome Mr. Min *shakes hand *

Mr. Min :- *shakes hand* thank you Mr. Jeon. So shall we continue with the meeting.

Jungkook:- Yea sure.

Meeting started------
(A/n :- I don't have much idea about these business meetings so I will not write about it anything I am sorry my dear readers )

After completing the presentation Mr. Min sat in front of Jungkook

Mr. Min:- so how is our proposal for the partnership Mr. Jeon?

Jungkook:- *smiles* It's way better then I thought I would gladly accept you as the partner of this project Mr. Min

Mr.min :- *smiles* thanks Mr. Jeon

Jungkook:- *smiles back* okay so as now meeting is over so why don't you come and have a coffee with me uncle .

Mr. Min:- Sure son why not...

Like this Jungkook and Mr. Min both went for the coffee.

On the other hand-----

After university hours completed y/n and Lisa we're about to go back at the same time someone came and grabbed y/n wrist and stopped her.

Y/n :-* turning back* what's ur prblm?

Jackson:- My prblm is you why don't you accept my proposal and be my girlfriend???

Y/n:-* annoyed* how many time I told you Jackson I am not interested in you so please stop following me now!!!

Jackson:-* smirking* you know Y/n if you won't accept my proposal I can destroy not only you but also your whole family!!!!!

Y/n:-* smirks back* you know I don't give a damn f*ck to your threats.

Jackson:- I can really make you beg for forgiveness for using these harsh words against me

Y/n:- you know what Jackson I can take care of me and my family very well and I don't give a sh*t to guys like you So if you don't want me to insult you more just leave my hand and don't you ever dare to come in front of me again * Yanks her hand from his grip *

By saying this to Jackson Y/n walks away from there and headed towards home with Lisa.

Jackson:-*shouting* You will regret your decision y/n remember that thing......

Jackson is the boy who is obsessed with Y/n from his highschool he asked her out many times but she didn't agreed and now Jackson is planning something to take his revenge or say he already took one step towards it....

Let's see what is it in the next chapter 😉