🔞~•CHAPTER 24•~🔞

A/n POV:-

They reached home at night after ride they both reached to their house during whole ride they both where holding each other's hands like if they will leave their hands they both will get vanished.....

After reaching their home they both got out of the car and went inside the house as they were about to enter jungkook picked y/n in bridal style.....

Y/n:-*gasped* hey bunny what are you doing leave me......

Jungkook:- Why don't you know there is a ritual when u bring new bride home you must carry her in bridal style until you reach your room....

Y/n :- But bunny we are already married.......

Jungkook:- So what today you are soulfully and legally my wife for whom I can die and also kill anyone.....

Y/n:- Yahh bunny don't talk about dying u know I can't live without you right.....

Jungkook:- Okay okay love I won't talk about it again okay.....

Y/n :-You better not or else I won't talk to you*pout*

Jungkook:- Yahh don't make pout like that I will kiss you if you keep pouting like that.....

Y/n giggled listening her bunny and they reached to their shared bedroom as lovely couple for the first time.......

As entering inside the room jungkook putted y/n down. Y/n went inside the room opening the door and as soon as they both entered the room jungkook pinned y/n towards the wall and cagged her between him and the wall.

Due to sudden situation y/n felt nervous and started breathing heavily. Jungkook bought his face near to her lips and wispered.....

Jungkook:-*wisper* Can I????

Y/n:- *nodded*

After that jungkook slammed his lips with her soft ones and started kissing her. There was pure love in their kiss and longing for each other......

Jungkook hand reached towards her slim and tiny waist and he pulled her closer towards her chest and y/n circled her arms around his neck and bought him closer to her.....

Jungkook tittled his head to deepen the kiss. After that jungkook made his hands way towards her thighs and she quickly jumped and locked her legas around his waist. In this they didn't broke their kiss and then jungkook moved towards his bed and placed her on the bed and hover over her......

Jungkook:- Are you sure for this we can wait if u want.....

Y/n:-*tears with smile* I want you jungkook right now......

*Warning smut ahead*

That's it after getting her consent jungkook again smashed his lips to hers and this time he kissed her a little roughly......

After kissing for good minutes he moved towards her neck and started kissing and bitting on her smooth skin
And as he was kissing he found her sweet spot and started kissing and sucking there making her moaning mess under him.....

Y/n:- J-Jungkook A-ahh......

After that they both slowly undreesed each other now both of them wear only in their undergarments.......

After kissing on her neck and creating beautiful hickeys and marking her as his he moved towards her collarbone doing the same......

After that he moved towards her chest and slowly removed her br* and threw it on the floor somewhere with there other clothes......

After removing he kissed on his right bre**t while squeezing the right one. Kissing there and bitting there for sometime he turned towards the left one and squeezed the right one and done with it the same......

After that he moved towards her tummy and kissed there while his hands went inside her pant**s and he started touching her cl*t.

While his hands were doing their work here she was just moaning and the most beautiful feeling she is feeling for the first time in her life.....

Soon he pushed his one finger inside her and started pumping it in and out making her cry in pleasure and pain both........

After sometime he stood between her legs and saw directly in her eyes......

Jungkook:- You ready.......

Y/n:-*noded* please be gentle......

Jungkook:-*smiles* I will don't worry love......

Then he slowly started pushing his c**k inside her slowly so that she won't feel pain much. As he was entering inside her slowly her eyes become teary because of pain so he started kissing her to distract her from pain......

As he pushed himself inside her he waited for her to adjust his size and after sometime she signalled him to move.....

He started moving inside her at slow pace in the start and there she was crying in pain and pleasure. He was kissing her on her lips and her neck to distract her from pain......

As he felt that she is not feeling anymore pain he started thirsting in her at fast pace....

Y/n:- A-ahhh J-Jungkook A-ahh...

Jungkook:- Ahh you feel so good baby.......

Y/n:- J-Jungkook..... F-faster......

Hearing her jungkook started thursting faster and room was filled with the sound of her moans and his groans.......

Y/n:- I a-am about t-to c-come.....

Jungkook:- Come for m-me b-baby......

After few thurst they both come inside her and Jungkook fall over her panting heavily.....

After sometime Jungkook pulled himself out from her and rolled beside her and took her in his embrace.

Then he covered both of them with a duvet and kissed on her forehead ......

Jungkook:-*wisper* I love you y/n.....

Y/n:-*wisper* I love you too bunny.......

After that they both slept in each other's embrace after making love with each other......

At the morning-------------

Y/n woke up in the morning because of sun rays she blinked her eyes two - three times to make her view clear.
She saw her husband sleeping beside her....

Y/n mind:-
How can someone be cute and hot at the same time bunny...... Last night was the best night if my life. I will never forget last night ever in my life....

She started tracing her fingers from his eyes to his nose and then to his lips....... She slowly leaned towards his lips to give a peck.

As she was about to get up after giving him peck jungkook pulled her closer to his lips and kissed her passionately and deeply.......

After breaking the kiss they both saw in each other's eyes.....

Jungkook:- It's bad to stare someone in sleep love...

Y/n:- Like as if you were sleeping!!!

Jungkook:-*chuckle* If such sweet lips will kiss me how can I deny that.....

Y/n;-*hits his chest* Idiot bunny....... I am going for bath and then to make breakfast.....

Jungkook;-* pulled her close* let's bath together*smirk*

Y/n:-*pushed him* No I am already sore you wild bunny *giggles*.....

And then she ran towards the washroom for doing her morning routine leaving a blushing bunny behind her.......

----------------------------

I tried my best to right smut as it was first time so if there is any mistake forgive me please readers......

Thank you for reading.....
BORAHAE 💜💜💜💜