~•CHAPTER 10•~

A/n POV:-
At the evening--------

After the day got completed jungkook came back home at 7 pm and found
y/n sleeping on the couch while watching television.

Jungkook was busy in admiring her angelic face then he heard someone calling him......

Ahj:- Jungkook u came back!

Jungkook:- Yes ahj did y/n ate her dinner?

Ahj:- No she didn't she told me she will eat with you and she slept while waiting for you..

Jungkook:-Ohh ok if dinner is ready then u can go ahj *smiles*

Ahj:-*smiles and nodded* okay jungkook and yeah u both take care okay..

Saying this Ahjumma left for the servents quarter then jungkook tried to wake y/n up.

Jungkook:- Y/n wake up....

Y/n:-___________

Jungkook:-*sigh* Y/n get up eat your dinner and go to sleep.

Y/n:-*sleepy voice* I don't want to please eomma.

Jungkook:-*smiles* Aishhh this girl.
Y/n wake up come on....

Y/n:-*sleepy voice* Why eomma why u did my marriage against my will *crack voice* I hate myself now Mom I hate myself......

Listening her words jungkook felt heart ache and was shocked too because he thought he is the reason that she can't acheive her dreams.

Jungkook mind:-
I won't let you suffer like this y/n I will help u to complete your studies and acheive your dreams and also if u want to leave me I won't stop you *teary eyes*
I will behave cold to you so that I can concentrate on ur dreams and lead a happy life if you are happy then I am also happy *tears flows from his eyes*

After that jungkook picked her up in bridal style and took her to their shared bedroom and went down for dinner and after dinner he came back to their room and did his morning routine and slept while feeling hurt and admiring his lovers face he drifted to sleep.........

Next morning-------------

Y/n POV:-
I woke up because of the sunlight and saw beside me the sexiest man alive in the world I was so lost in admiring him his eyes his forhead his perfect jawline his plumpy juicy lips I felt like I just wanna test it.........

Yahh y/n u pervert what are u thinking u are not supposed to think like this by thinking this I ran inside the washroom to do my morning routine after that I went downstairs to make breakfast as ahj was on leave as she gone at her village for her important work so from now on I will be cooking everything *sigh*

Well I know about ahj because she left a note stocked on the refrigerator (our smart y/n 😎)

Jungkook POV:-

I wake up and saw that I was alone on bed so I thought y/n woke up already so u went to washroom to do my morning routine and came out while drying my hair was ready to go downstairs but suddenly I smell something really delicious so I went downstairs.

As I reached there I saw y/n cooking breakfast she was looking perfect like a wife material I was busy in admiring her then she called me.

Y/n:- Good morning!

Jungkook:- *cold tone* morning! Where is Ahjumma?

Y/n:-*sad* ohh she went to her village she got something important work.

Jungkook:- Okay is breakfast ready?

Y/n:-*nervous* Yeah it is ready u can come and eat...

Jungkook:- Hmmm

Y/n:-*nervous* Uhmmmmm H-How is the f-food?

Jungkook:-*black face* Hmm it's good.

Hearing this y/n smile faded away and she became sad seeing her like this Jungkook got hurted but he has to do that.

Jungkook:-*cold tone* You are going to continue your University and your internship.

Y/n:-*smiles widely* Really thank you so much jungkook!!!!

Seeing her smile jungkook felt internally very happy but he didn't show it to her.

Jungkook:- I am going for ofgice.

Y/n:- okay b-

Before y/n could complete her sentence jungkook left from there y/n got hurted because he didn't even let her take a glance of him.

Y/n thought:-
Why is he behaving this cold with me he really doesn't have feelings for me
I think he is forced to be with me *teary eyes* but I don't know why I am feeling hurt am I in love with him??????

A/n POV:-

Both of them has feelings for each other but they are not accepting it

Jungkook the cold CEO who stoped loving and trusting any girl after being cheated by his ex but he falls in love with the girl at the first sight but she is forced to be with him.....

Y/n the girl who is full of life and who has a dream to become a great lawyer but got married on her parents wish she thought he would hate that person but instead of that she started falling for him but doesn't want to accept that........

At jungkook's office-------

On the call-----

Jungkook:- Hey Mom how are you?

Mrs. Jeon:- I am son how are you and y/n???

Jungkook:-*sad smile* We are fine mom what about you and Dad?

Mrs. Jeon:-*smiling* we are also fine son.

Jungkook:- What happened mom?

Mrs. Jeon:-*happy* Well I wanted you and y/n to visit us for dinner tonight.

Jungkook:-*nervous* Mom I it necessary?

Mrs. Jeon:- Of course son after marriage u both haven't visited to us so just come tonight and it's my order okay son.

Jungkook:- Can I win against my mom okay we will come by 8 pm.

Mrs. Jeon:- Okay son have a good day bbye kookie....

Jungkook:- Bye Mom!
                                        End of the call....

After that jungkook called y/n to inform her about dinner.

On the call----
Jungkook:- *cold* Y/n get ready by 7pm we are leaving at mom dad place for dinner.

Y/n:- O-Ok I will be ready list-
                                       End of the call

Y/n POV:-
He didn't even let me say anything else why he is behaving like this with me *teary eyes* Do if he want to behave cold with me then I will also won't force him to be nice with me *teary eyes*

A/n POV:-

Well Jungkook thought that being cold with y/n it will make her feel happy but he didn't know that it was hurting her the most...........

-----------------------------

Well I don't know it's a good chapter or not but still here it is I hope u guys like it ☺️