~•CHAPTER 11•~

At the evening---------

Y/n POV:-
I heard the voice of horn by the car and got to know that jungkook got home so I got myself checked in the mirror last time and went downstairs.

This is what u wore 👇👇👇

After coming back without saying me anything he went upstairs to get freshed and I felt hurt because I got ready for him and he didn't even glanced at me once *teary eyes*

Jungkook POV:-
As I came in the living room I saw y/n she was really looking like a goddess I wanted to go near to him pull her towards me by her waist and kiss those lips passionately but....... I can't that hurted so without telling her anything I straight went towards our bedroom to get ready.

After somtime jungkook came down getting full ready in living room
Btw jungkook wore this 👇👇👇

After somtime jungkook came down getting full ready in living room Btw jungkook wore this 👇👇👇

(Well I love couples wearing same colour dresses😉)

Y/n POV:-
As I saw him coming downstairs my eyes where not ready to leave his face he was looking so handsome and hot but wait did he just matched with me by wearing same colour suit *blushing*

Wait am I blushing????(yes u are pabo)

Jungkook:-*snapping fingers* Hey let's go!!!!

Y/n:- Y-yeah!

After that they drove to there parents house which was half an hour away from there place the whole ride was in silence.

Both of them wanted to appreciated but they were not able to say to each other.

They reached to Jeon's Mansion........

At the door--------

*Ding dong*

Mrs. Jeon:- Ohhh my babies are here

She hugged both of them with full of love

Mrs. Jeon:- Welcome y/n in our house for the first time....

Y/n :-*smiling* Thanks eomma...

Jungkook:- I think you forgot me mom?

Mrs. Jeon:- Yahh how can I forget my charming son haa u also come inside.....

As y/n enters the Jeon's Mansion she think that she saw this place before somewhere but she was not able to remember it.....

After somtime she recalled it and she knew it it isn't the first time she came here but before also she was here and then he recognized it's her uncle Jeon's Mansion (Yahh u pado of course it's Jeon mansion)

Mr. Jeon:- Welcome my dear daughter in law.....

Y/n:-*smiling* Uncle J I missed you so much *hugged him*

Mr. Jeon:-* hug back* U remember me princess

Y/n:- How can I not uncle J I remember u it's just that I took time to recall it!!!!

Mrs. Jeon:- So finally our princess remembered us !!!!

Y/n:- Of course my honey!!!!

Jungkook:-*confused* wait what's going on here?

A/n POV:-

Well yes y/n use to visit at Jeon's Mansion when she was child and use to call them uncle J and honey and yeah there is something more..............

Mrs. Jeon:-*smiling* nothing u won't understand my son...

Y/n's mind:-
That means jungkook is my bunny........*smiling internally*

After that they went for dinner and y/n went with Mrs. Jeon in the kitchen to help her.

Meanwhile jungkook and Mr. Jeon------

Jungkook:- Dad why u didn't told me the real reason of this marriage???

Mr. Jeon:- If I would have told you would u have accepted it?

Jungkook:-*confused* I would have think about some ways coz u know Jackson is my rival too....

Mr. Jeon:- This is the reason I didn't told you before...

Jungkook:- But Da-

Mr. Jeon:- Okay see I can't see my childhood friend in pain because of that as*hole that's why I done my duty as a friend...

Jungkook:- But dad what about her u know what she was forced to be with me

Mr. Jeon:- I know that already and it's for her safety son

Jungkook:-*sad* She doesn't love me dad and also I won't force myself on her.

Mr. Jeon:- Son just give her some time and yeah just protect him from Jackson okay. I hope u will do it.

Jungkook:- *sigh* Yes Dad I will *thinking:-i will because I love her and she is my life *

Meanwhile with y/n and Mrs. Jeon------

Mrs. Jeon:- So if u do remembered us so u remembered your bunny?

Y/n:-*blushing* W-What are you t-telling eomma?

Mrs. Jeon:-*smirk* Don't hide from me princess I know u loved bunny when u were child right.

Y/n:-*blushing hard* How did u know honey?

Mrs. Jeon:- Princess I am your eomma I know that already. Well so when are u gonna confess him?

Y/n:-*sad smile* But he doesn't like me he even beahve cold with me.

Mrs. Jeon:-*worried* ohh my baby just give him some time he will be okay hmmm....

Y/n:-*smiles* okay eomma *thinking:-i hope for good *

After that they all had dinner and after that jungkook and y/n went back home.

Y/n thinking:-

Mrs. Jeon:- Well I can say that you both really look good together.

Mr. Jeon:- Good they are perfect.

A/n POV:-

Well y/n was blushing hard thinking about what Mr and Mrs Jeon told to both of them as she turned towards jungkook he was like the same cold expression and person with a blank face and somewhere it hurted her seeing her bunny like this.......

Well if you guys are thinking why y/n is now telling him as her bunny the actual thing is that y/n use to come a lot at Jeon mansion when she was a child.

At that time Kim family and Jeon family used to go at each other's place a lot and as Mr Mrs Kim were having only one daughter and Mr Mrs Jeon were not having any daughter so they loved her a lot and also she was also so attached to Jeon's a lot.

And she used to have a crush or some liking towards jungkook and we can say love......but childhood love after that she went abroad to her aunt's place to study so she forgot about him but still she remembered him as her bunny.

So today she came to know about her bunny and she tells to herself that she will make her bunny cheerful and full of life and make him fall for her......

But she didn't know her bunny is already in love his princes.........

-----------------------

Let's see what happened next readers wheather they will fall for each other or end up being stranger to each other............