~•CHAPTER 9•~

The night was so difficult for both them Jungkook was crying silently thinking that the one who loves hates him but he didn't know that somewhere in y/n's heart he got that soft corner already.

On the other side y/n was thinking that why she is feeling hurted because of his husband's cold behavior why her heart got hurted when she slapped him for kissing her without her permission.

The next day---------------

Jungkook POV:-
I got up when my face got hit by the sun rays I rubbed my eyes for making my vision clear and sat on the bed stretching my both the hands.

On my next I saw y/n sleeping peacefully I started admiring her how can she be like an angel while sleeping too but this is fact that she doesn't love me and I can't force her *sad smile*.

After that I got up went to washroom and completed my morning routine then I went downstairs for breakfast.

Jungkook:- Ahjumma give me my breakfast!

Ahj:- Here it is Mr. Jeon.

Jungkook:- Please ahj I am younger then please call me jungkook okay.

Ahj:- Okay sir I mean jungkook *smiles*. Where is Mrs. Y/n she didn't wake up yet?

Jungkook:- No she didn't when she gets up just give her breakfast and make her tour of the mansion okay!

Ahj:- Okay jungkook *smiles*

Meanwhile Y/n POV:-
I got up because of sunlight and saw that other side of my bed is empty I thought he must be in washroom so I waited for 15 min and thought how my life took a big turn that I am married now *sigh*

After 15 min---
He is not out yet so I thought I should check on him so I went to washroom to check on him but I saw that he wasn't there in washroom so I went and completed my morning routine and went downstairs.

As I was walking downstairs my heart beat was beating so fast but I don't why it was happening and as I reached the living room I saw the most handsome man aka my husband sitting on dinning table eating his breakfast.

I stopped on my track seeing him there and after sometime I heard ahj calling my name and I went to dining table to eat my breakfast.

Ahj:- Good morning Mrs. Jeon here is your breakfast.!

Y/n:- Ahj please don't call me Mrs. Jeon call me y/n okay *smiles*

Ahj thinking:-"both of them are same just like made for each other"

Ahj:- Okay y/n *smiles*

Jungkook:-*standing up from dining table *Ahj I am leaving for the office take care bye

Saying this Jungkook left the house and this made y/n hurt that he didn't even glanced at her once and didn't tell her anything and she became sad which was noticed by Ahjumma.

Ahj:- Y/n is everything okay?

Y/n:-*sad smile* y-yea everything is okay

Ahj:- Don't worry dear everything will be okay hmmm*smiles*

Y/n:-*wispered* hope so.

After that Ahjumma took y/n to tour her the whole mansion and it took them more then 2 hour after that Ahjumma went to make lunch and here y/n was watching k drama and thinking about her life changed.

On the other side at jungkook office-------

Jungkook was thinking about the behaviour of y/n why she slapped her and why she was behaving like that with him he is her husband so he called Yoongi for his answers.

On the call-----

Yoongi:- Hello jungkook?

Jungkook:- Hello hyung!

Yoongi:- Yes Jungkook what happened is everything okay?

Jungkook:- Yes hyung everything is okay I want to ask something !

Yoongi:- Yes go ahead !

Jungkook:-*deep sigh* Have u guys forced y/n for this marriage?

Yoongi:-*shocked* Why what happened?

Jungkook:- Just say yes or no hyung!

Yoongi:-*sad* Y-Yes..

Jungkook:-*shocked* why????

Then Yoongi told him about how Jackson threatened them and Mr Jeon suggested Mr min to do this marriage and also why y/n didn't wanted that marriage.

Yoongi:-*worried* I hope u understand our situation jungkook.

Jungkook:- Don't worry hyung I will take care of her.

Yoongi:- Also don't tell her she will get more furious and angry please jungkook.

Jungkook:- Don't worry hyung I won't now I will hang up okay Bye hyung.

Yoongi:- Bye

End of the call

Jungkook POV:-
So this is the reason for the Marriage she don't love me *tear escaped from his eyes* I will fulfill your dream y/n and yeah u won't force u to love me but I will wait for you for my whole life.......

----------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter next chapter will be long sorry my dear readers and yeah please do vote the chapter if u like and say in the comments how u liked this chapter!!!!!!!!