~•CHAPTER 13 •~

At home-----------

Jungkook came in the evening at home after completing his work at 7pm. As soon as he entered he called y/n but there was no response........

Jungkook:- Y/n.....Y/n.......!!!!!!!

Jungkook searched for her in the living room and kitchen but she didn't find her normally always she would be waiting for him in the living room everyday. But today she wasn't.....

Jungkook:-*worried* Where is she????

But then he saw in the kitchen that the dinner was ready and also the lunch was kept as if it's not even touched. He got confused....

Then he went bedroom and saw y/n sleeping on the bed so he went towards her and wake her up.....

Jungkook:- Y/n wake up take dinner and then go back to sleep.

Y/n:-................

Jungkook:- Y/n please wake up and take your dinner......

Y/n got up and without sparing a single glance at jungkook she went downstairs. This made Jungkook confused but he shrugged off and went downstairs for dinner.

At dining room------------

Jungkook POV:-
We were sitting on the table and eating but today something was missing and that was y/n cheerfully talk and her childish behavior.

It made me a little worried so I broke the silence and asked her about her behaviour.....

Jungkook:- Y/n what happened?

Y/n:-*cold* nothing

Jungkook:-*staring* You came to my office??

Y/n:-*shocked* Y-Yes

Jungkook:- why?

Y/n:- If you know that I came to your office you must also be knowing the reason ..

Hearing her rude reply I (jk) felt a pang in my heart yes her reply hurted me.....

After that she left after eating and went to sleep I was observing her behaviour and I thought what was wrong but I wasn't able to find what was wrong......

Next Day---------------

A/n POV:-

At the next day they both did there morning routine as they have been doing but still y/n was ignoring jungkook which made him hurt.....

But he didn't told anything her and as Jungkook didn't told anything to her for cold behavior and ignorance y/n thought her bunny doesn't love him or doesn't want to be with her it made her sad....

Both of them were sad because if each other behavior but didn't utter a word and went for there daily work......

At jungkook's office-------

Jungkook was deeply in thoughts because of the behaviour of y/n from last night he was so worried that what made her to be like this all of the sudden. So he decided to take her to lunch today......

Jungkook was about to go to home but when he passed a cafe he saw a very familiar figure so he went out of his car and went inside the cafe.....

And when he saw that figure he recognized that it was her wife to whom he loved from his whole heart with some other man and it made him hurt....... And more hurting was she was hugging that man.......

As Jungkook didn't know who that man was so he clicked there picture in which the boy face was clear and he decided to ask Yoongi about that boy as y/n seemed very friendly with him and after that he left the cafe with a heavy heart and went back to his office......