~•CHAPTER 17•~

Next morning-------------

Y/n woke up because of the sun rays hitting on his face. When she woke up she felt two muscular arms surrounded tightly in her waist as if it gets loose she will be snatched by someone.

Then y/n turned and saw the most precious and beautiful face which lights her whole world up ad which gives her a reason to live her life but now she is really upset because of her bunny.

Seeing his face a drop of tear fell from the corner of her eyes she slowly shifts a little upward peck his forhead and leave from there to do her morning routine and after that went downstairs to make breakfast.

After sometime Jungkook also woke up and felt no one beside him and he knew that she must have left but then only a nice smell fills his nostrils and following it he went downstairs directly.

There he saw that his life is making a delicious breakfast he stand by the kitchen counter and observe her moves.

Y/n:-*back facing* Good morning go and get shower breakfast will be ready.

Jungkook:- Uhh u won't eat with me?

Y/n :- I am getting late for university so I an leaving enjoy your breakfast.

Jungkook:- But wait.......

She left without even glancing at him once and it hurted not only him but also her because if she will face him she will breakdown into her tears and what if he won't embrace her what if he don't tell her that 'its alright everything is gonna be fine'

After doing breakfast jungkook left for the office with heavy heart and sad face.

At University-----------------

Y/n was lost into her thoughts while sitting with Enwoo and Lisa and they were so worried for her because y/n is a cheerful girl and her being silent is really something to worry about.

Lisa:-*jerk y/n shoulder* back to earth?

Y/n :- Huhh?

Enwoo:- Where are you lost princess we are calling you for last 5 minutes?

Y/n:-*sad* no it's nothing.

Lisa:- Don't lie to me I know there is something tell me fast come one.

Finish it was last stage for y/n to control her tears in front of her friends she hugged Lisa tightly and cried her heart out.

Y/n:-*crying hard*

Lisa:-*worried* Y/n -ahh what happened?

Y/n:-*sobbing* He doesn't l-love m-me......

Enwoo:-*worried* princess don't think like that please and stop crying..

Y/n:-*sobbing* no Enwoo he really doesn't love my bunny doesn't love me....

Enwoo:-*shocked*What he is your bunny about whom u would always talk since u were in abroad.?

Lisa:-*glares* it's not time for this honey and y/n what made you think that jungkook doesn't love you?

Y/n:-*sobbing* I saw him with a girl he was hugging her with so love*crying*

Lisa:-*worried* Ohh my baby y/n she must be his friend or something y/n

Y/n:-*back away* if is it so then why he didn't told me anything about her.?

Enwoo:- Princess u must have misunderstood and did you talked to him about her yesterday?

Y/n:- No I didn't..

Enwoo:- Then first talk to him about because sometimes misunderstanding can destroy the most purest relationship and I know yours and jungkook's relationship is so pure so go home today and clear everything with him okay *smiles*

Y/n:-*smiles* yes I will and thank you both I don't what I would have done without you two.

Lisa:- Yahh don't be over dramatic you drama queen and yeah I love you okay.

Enwoo:-*frowned* Huhh what about me.?

Lisa:- Yea yes I love you too but not more then my b*tch okay *looks at y/n*

Y/n:-*chuckles* I love you baby b*tch

Enwoo:- And I love you both *pout*

Lisa& y/n:- *giggles*

Meanwhile somewhere----------

Jungkook and rose where sitting in a cafe as Jungkook was not attentive in the office because of yesterday so rose thought he would feel good if he would go out to get fresh air.

So they both were in the cafe and Jungkook told to rose everything about yesterday what he saw in park...

Rose:-*calmly* Listen jungkook if you y/n u must trust her and if she would have loved someone else then why she would have married you...

Jungkook:-*sigh* I trust her rose but I think this because she didn't marry me willingly she was forced.

Rose:-*shocked* WHAT?

Jungkook:-*sighs* yes rose .

Rose :- But why so?

Jungkook:-*sighs* I can't tell you the reason because her family don't want to disclose it to anyone.

Rose:-*sighs* Okay but still do talk to her one time about this okay.

Jungkook:- But how rose Idont have courage to face her.

Rose:- you must jungkook and yeah the kook I know is not this much coward okay.

Jungkook:-*smiles* yea yea I know your tricks okay.

Rose:-*smiles* thats like a good boy do talk to her today okay and if you get chance do confess her also okay.

Jungkook:- Yea sure I hope she accepts my love.

Rose:- Don't worry she will I saw the love for you in her eyes so rest assured okay.*smiles*

After getting suggestions from there friends they both went to their respective works.

Rose went back to her apartment and was in her balcony thinking about her life and her love......

Rose mind:-
I miss you love where are you I am sorry for leaving you but I wasn't having any choice I am so sorry *tear escape* I haven't told about you to anyone not to my best friend too but yes I miss you a lot and I want to be with you.
I missed you every single day and every single second and yeah I will find you and also tell you the reason I left you.........

??? Mind:-
I loved you but what did you do you left me broken and see what have I became now the cruel person who can't see anyone together. I know you left me because of that jungkook and now he got married to someone else after snatching you away from me.
I swear I will make his life hell.

He still don't know me very better I will make his life same as he made mine after snatching you and about
y/n I will snatch her from him and make him feel what it feels like when your loved ones live you.

I myself Jackson Wang will make you pay for what you did to me.......

-----------------------------

How was this one I know this story is becoming boring but don't worry soon they will confess each other and about Jackson and rose in next chapter will mention about their story if you guys want😉

Do tell me if you want rose and Jackson story.......