~•CHAPTER 21•~

*Bang Bang*

Y/n:-*screaming* NO!!!!!!!

After a loud thud sound a body fell in front of Jackson. Seeing the person lying on the floor his eyes widen in shock and jaw dropped dropped seeing that person.....

Jackson:-*wide eyes* ROSE!!!!!!!

YES, When Jackson shot the bullet from the gun before it could reach to y/n or jungkook Rose came in between them as she was following them from the very beginning.

As soon the bullet shot to her stomache she fell down on the floor clutching her stomach......

Jungkook:-*came towards rose* R-rose what h-happened t-to y-you.....

Rose:-*breathing heavily* P-please d-dont kill h-him kook.....

Jungkook:-*teary eyes* I won't rose just hold your breath and keep your eyes open you will be saved okay *teary eyes*

Rose:-*breathing heavily* I d-dont care a-about m-me kook y/n i-is saved i a-am happy..

Seeing all this Jackson rushed towards rose and took her hand in his hand....

Jackson:-*teary eyes* rose why y-you came h-here......

Rose:-*breathing heavily* J-jack please l-leave kook i-its not h-his f-fault....

Jackson:-*crying* Ok ok I won't just don't leave me again please......

Rose:-*breathing heavily* kook d-do tell h-him everything P-please.....

Jungkook:-*crying * don't say that u will live and u will tell him everything okay please rose be strong.....

With this rose fell unconscious in jungkook's arm.....

Seeing that y/n started to cry harder and hearing there cries everyone came in that room and saw Rose lying in jungkook's arms unconscious.....

Namjoon and Hoseok ran towards him and told him to take care of y/n while they both picked rose and took her to hospital.

On the other side Yoongi and tae held Jackson with themselves and Jungkook and Jimin went towards y/n to free her as she was a crying mess....

As soon as Jungkook untied her.....

Y/n hugged him tightly as her life depended on him and started crying hardly.....

Y/n:-*crying* B-bunny she w-will be alright right!!!!!

Jungkook:- Of course y/n she will be alright don't worry.....

After that they all went to hospital as Yoongi and tae were taking Jackson to police but jungkook told them to take him to rose and after that they will see what has to be done....

At the hospital--------------------

They all reached to hospital including there parents too and also rose parents were there and as soon as Rose's father saw Jackson standing there hanging his head low he went towards him and grab his collar harshly.....

R/f:-*gritting teeth* How dare you come here just go out from here..

Jungkook went towards them and released Jackson from the grip and stood in between them.

Jungkook:- Not now uncle and u also know who is at the fault here......

R/f became quite hearing jungkook's voice and went from there as he gave him a death glare.

Jungkook turned towards Jackson and patted his shoulder telling him that everything will be fine. Seeing this Jackson was shocked because he was the one who wanted to hurt him and his wife and here he is comforting him.

Jackson:-*shocked* why are you doing this?

Jungkook:-*confused* what?

Jackson:- I am the one who done bad to you and your wife and here you are comforting me... Why???

Jungkook:-*smiled* I am not the one to tell you Jackson rose will tell when she will wake up...

After that jungkook took y/n towards doctor so that he can treat her wounds properly....

At the doctor's cabin-------

Y/n:- Are you angry at me???

Jungkook:-*confused* Why so?

Y/n :- I thought you and rose are together I misunderstood you I am sorry.....

Jungkook:-*smiles* it's okay it happens but you would have asked me once....

Y/n :- *sad pout* I am sorry bunny....

Jungkook:-*smiles* It's okay btw I liked bunny *winks*

Y/n:-*shocked* did you just winked at me?

Jungkook:- Yes so what I winked at my wife right!*smirk*

Y/n:-*smirk* really.....

After that y/n started taking her steps towards him and stood in front of him and pulled him by his collar....

Y/n:- I want to tell you something bunny.......

Jungkook pulled her towards himself by her waist and they were so close to each other and there breathes were getting mixed.....

Jungkook:- Go on love.....

Y/n:-*smiles* I love you bunny......

Hearing this words jungkook felt like the king of the world and he lifet her and spinned her in the air and after sometime put her down and joined there forhead with each other.....

Jungkook:- I love you too love......

And after that they were about to kiss but.............

Tae:-*shouting* OH MY HOLLY EYES............

Jimin:-*yelling* GO GET A ROOM GUYSSS........

And there stood Yoongi and Namjoon with tears in their eyes after seeing there princess happy........

Jungkook:- Yah you both can't you come a little late you interrupted our beautiful moments.....

Listening to him y/n face turned whole red due to embarrassment and blushing so she hid her face in his chest and was blushing hard.......

And after that jungkook hudded her and they stated like that for some moment until nurse came and told them that operation of Rose has completed.....

Then they all went towards her room and met the doctor....

Jungkook:- How is she doc?

Doc:- She is fine but she is not awake now. And we are shifting her to general Ward and we will keep her in observation for some days....

Jungkook:- What about the bullet?

Doc:- It has been removed but still she needs rest and not type of and stress to her okay and yeah she was taking someone name ahhhh... Yea Jackson who is Mr Jackson?

Jackson:- It's me doc..!

Doc:- Okay so as soon as she wakes up meet her okay she was telling your name in her unconscious okay.....

After that doctor went and they all waited for her to gain conscious again so that everyone can know the real truth......

-------------------------

Sorry for late update Mi-an-hee...........

Happy reading readers....
BORAHAE 💜💜