~•CHAPTER 27•~

At the hospital-------

As Jungkook was waiting for doctor to come and let him know about y/n condition. As he was going back and forth in the hospital wing soon doctor came and seeing him jungkook ran towards doctor.....

Jungkook:- Doc is y/n fine? What happened to her?

Doc:- She is fine no need to worry but.......

Jungkook:- *worried* but what doctor????

Doc:-*smiles* Congratulations Mr Jeon........

Jungkook:-*confused* congratulations???? For what doctor????

Doc:- You are gonna be Father Mr Jeon Mrs Jeon is pregnant....!!!!!!

Hearing those words from doctor jungkook became froze on his place and didn't do any moment......

Doc:- Mr Jeon are you alright?????

Suddenly jungkook started jumping and dancing like a kid.....

Jungkook:- Yay!!!! I am gonna be a father...... Yay!!!!!! Doc can I meet her??

Doc:- Yea sure u can meet her.....

Soon after that jungkook went inside y/n room where he saw y/n was staring outside the window as if she was thinking something very deeply......

Jungkook went towards her silently and sat on her bed beside her and wrapped his hands around her waist and started caressing her tummy......

Jungkook:- Soon we will have a new life in our hands love.....

Hearing him y/n eyes got teary and one drop of it fell on his hands....

Y/n:- bunny will I be able to be a good mother????

Listening her questions he understood her insecurity and her fear so he turned her around to face him and cupped her face......

Jungkook:- You are gonna be a great mother love and also with handsome dad*giggle*

Y/n:-*giggle* you won't change right.....

Jungkook:- I am never gonna change.....

Y/n:- you informed mom and dad about this????

Jungkook:- No I didn't we will inform them at some special occasion.....

Y/n:- As you say my bunny *smiles*

Jungkook:-*smiles*

And then they shared a passionate kiss with each other welcoming the new member in their life and promising to the life to take care of him/her forever........

Soon after reaching home jungkook took y/n in bridal style and took her towards their shared bedroom and layed her down on the bed carefully.......

Y/n:- Bunny?

Jungkook:- Yes love!

Y/n:- I love you so much bunny.....

Jungkook:- I love you too love.....

Y/n:- Thank you for loving me and taking care of me bunny.....