32| Her Puppet

Toriel's POV 🥧

"Shut the hell up...You're not my mom." I said as I kept looking at Euna.

"I never said I was your mother..." Euna replied as she chuckled. "I just call you 'sweetie' because I want to. Besides...It's not like you can do anything, despite the fact you're chained to the bed."

I just looked away, not wanting to hear more from her.

Euna just smirked at me before she rested her hand on my shoulder.

"I find this very fun and amusing...Watching you suffer while you're in pain." She says.

"Is this what you're gonna talk about in my ears?!" I snarled.

"No. I actually have so many things that I've planned and am actually gonna do to you...And if I told you now, it'll only just ruin the fun." Euna replied while she chuckled.

"The first thing I'm gonna do though, is getting you healed up..."

"What do you - - " I went before Euna pulled out a syringe and inserted it into my neck, as she smirked at me again.

Right after she did that and injected something into me, I screamed in pain, feeling like I was being burned alive from the inside of my body.

While that was happening, a sharp and a very painful feeling suddenly shot through my body next, like every single bone inside me was broken or shattered.

For the next several minutes, I was in so much pain, it was actually a lot more worse than childbirth.

Then the pain suddenly faded away afterwards.

Looking over at myself again or at least at one of my arms, I noticed the injuries were immediately healed.

For once, I was glad, but why in the hell did it have to be so painful?!

Sighing, I was relieved that I'm able to relax without worrying about the injuries.

Then I felt Euna remove the syringe.

If I had to reconsider and Euna was on our side instead of being evil like how she is right now, I probably would've thanked her for healing me.

"Now then..." Euna went as she turned away from me for a moment.

"Time for the next step."

Without any warning, as the neon pink chains broke and vanished out of nowhere, Euna suddenly turned around and slammed me against the wall, as I made a sound in pain.

"Look at me in the eyes, Toriel, sweetie..." She chuckled as she stared right into my eyes, while I was pinned there.

"Her grip is so strong! I can't even move unless I was forced to!!" I thought to myself as I struggled to move a little.

"Struggle all you want, but, that won't do a damn thing about it...Might as well get it over with and submit yourself to me, as you agreed in return to me releasing that wolfling you care about so much." Euna says as she continued looking at me.

I tried so hard to avoid looking at Euna by the eyes, but, something was forcing me to look at her.

"Give up, Toriel. No one can resist or avoid looking at someone in the eyes, even though they were told not to, in events or situations like this..." She continued, the smirk appearing on her face again.

"N-No!" I replied as I tried to shut my eyes.

"Fine then...I'll just do this the hard way to get you to look at me with your eyes open." I heard Euna mention next before I was suddenly grabbed by the throat.

As for Euna, she chuckled wickedly before tightening her grip on my throat, little by little, slowly cutting the air circulation out of me since she knows that's what everyone needs in order to breathe.

But, doing that also forces your eyes open, no matter what, even though that sometimes happens a lot to others as they're being choked.

I could only grip on Euna's arm tightly in attempt to get her to let go of me, digging my nails a little into her skin.

Feeling my grip weaken while Euna's was getting stronger, I started to see darkness when I looked directly at Euna's eyes, failing to avoid her gaze, as my body suddenly pulsated.

Then...everything went black.

Euna's POV 🖤

After I successfully got Toriel to directly look at me in the eyes, resulting in me easily manipulating her and having her become my puppet, I chuckled a little before letting go of Toriel's throat as I watched her fall to the floor when I stepped back.

For a while, she remained unconscious and slumped against the wall, while I watched her.

Waiting for her to gain consciousness.

As she was still unconscious, I could easily see her chest was rising and falling slowly, giving me the message that she's trying to recover herself from the air that she lost while I was choking her.

Not caring about that, I letted her recover.

I needed Toriel alive anyways.

"I don't know what is it about Toriel, but, she really interests me for some strange reason..." I thought as I continued looking at her, before reaching over and running my hand through her short hair.

Surprisingly, her hair felt so soft...I wonder what kind of shampoo she uses when she takes a shower?

I shrugged that question off, knowing it'd be pointless to ask her anyways, whether or not she's under my control.

Sighing, not wanting to sit around on the floor and wait for her to gain consciousness, I was about to reach over to pick her up, when Toriel suddenly twitched a little before groaning.

I stopped myself for a moment to see if she was gonna open her eyes, before I got my answer.

She was weak and unable to talk for the time being, but, Toriel moved a little again until she opened her eyes.

I smiled after noticing her irises were magenta, seeing that she's completely under my control.

"Good...That's exactly how I wanted it." I thought to myself as I hid a smile.

Noticing, Toriel just looked at me, not saying anything.

Then she tried to get up, only she slumped forward, as I could see that she was shaking in pain again, just like how she was when we were battling each other before accepting my deal.

"I know you can't talk right now, since you're still recovering. But, here..." I began while helping her up and sitting her down on the hospital bed.