8| Horrortale Doctors

Itachi's POV 🎸

"Why?" Ryobo asked, wanting to know.

"Because, they would find random innocent monsters and inject something in them that makes the innocent behave or act more like their horrortale self.

The horrortale doctors have been doing this countless times, including to criminals that are already in prison for their actions.

Worst case scenario, those doctors are still on the run and the police are still looking for them...Those horrortale doctors are most likely to blend in very well if they're in a hospital, since they're pretty smart." Undyne continued.

"But, how do we even know if an innocent or someone we know has been injected with that unknown substance the horrortale doctors use?" I asked.

"The first thing you should notice right off the bat if someone was injected with the unknown substance is when they're suddenly acting strange or are not being themselves.

Alphys has informed me about this, so I'm on the look out for that, and has also encountered the victims before. She can make a cure for them if you do encounter one of the victims. All you simply gotta do is bring that victim over to Alphys and she'll get started on the cure." Undyne says.

"It'd be more trouble though if one of us was injected with that unknown substance. It shouldn't effect you two though, since you and Ryobo aren't monsters."

As soon as me and Ryobo heard that, the both of us were relieved on the inside.

"But, if that ever did happen to us, we don't even know where Alphys lives at to take the victim over to her, so they can be cured and back to their normal self." Ryobo says, as he looked at Undyne, stating a good point.

"That part isn't a problem to do. I'll lead you guys to her house if you guys happen to find someone acting odd or is one of the victims that needs to be cured. Just call me when one of those things happens." Undyne says before she gave the both of us her phone number.

Just like that, me and Ryobo putted Undyne's number in our Underground phone's contact list, as Undyne did the same on her phone.

Afterwards, we ate our dinner, which surprised but impressed me and Ryobo over the fact Undyne's a good cook too.

Then Undyne left as she told us to take care, while me and Ryobo nodded as we waved goodbye to her.

Once the door closed, it's just me and Ryobo now.

Ryobo's POV ❄️

"So...What do you wanna do?" Itachi asked as he looked at me.

"I wanna check on Tori for a sec before we watch some anime together, if that's what you wanna do too." I replied.

"Okay. I'll wait here for ya." My brother went before he plopped down on the couch.

I chuckled a little at that, before heading upstairs to check on Tori.

As I did, I knocked on the door for a moment before entering Tori's bedroom.

Looking around, I noticed Tori was in bed, sleeping quietly, making me smile and chuckle lightly at that before tucking her in.

"Good night, Tori." I say quietly before hugging her and leaving the room, as I left her a plateful of her favorite food, cooked snails. Just the way she likes it too.

On the plate was a note that says "Get well soon! - From Ryobo, Itachi, and Undyne" so, Toriel would see it when she picks the plate up.

After leaving her the plate on the table side where the lamps next to the bed are, I silently closed the door behind me before Itachi and I started to watch anime together, keeping the volume down so we don't disturb Toriel's rest.

-Hours later-

Toriel's POV 🥧

After sleeping in for a while and getting the rest I needed, I woke up before immediately realizing it was around the middle of the night when I checked the time.

Knowing the boys are asleep already, I looked over at the lamp next to my bed and turned it on, making me notice there was a plateful of cooked snails sitting on the table with a note attached to it.

Grabbing my glasses, I putted them on and started to read the note which made me smile.

"Those kids..." I thought to myself as I chuckled a little over how cute that was, before setting the note down, as I started eating my food that the boys went through the trouble in cooking them for me.

I'm guessing Undyne helped them out too since Ryobo's short, but can still see and touch the counters. He just has trouble trying to put pots and pans on the stove, because of the weight.

I giggled at the thought of that memory, finding that really cute, even though Ryobo's 16, not a little kid.

He sure does act like an underage child, because of his adorable personality.

While I was thinking about those two adorable boys, I failed to notice that I ate all of my food until I looked at the plate.

Getting up, I stepped out of the room and headed to the kitchen, before cleaning the plate up and putting it away with the other clean dishes.

Sighing, I headed back to my bedroom and sat back down on the bed, before I suddenly noticed something off when I looked up.

The closet door was opened a crack.

"Huh? I could've sworn it was already closed before I left the bedroom." I went, feeling confused.

Getting back up and walking over, I was about to close the closet door until I suddenly felt someone quickly grab me by the shoulders from behind, making me let out a muffled yell in surprise after I felt a hand cover my mouth.

Struggling to break free from the unknown figure's grip, along with before I could even do anything, I suddenly felt a syringe being inserted and injecting something into the side of my neck as I started to feel my body getting heavily exhausted, while the effects was kicking in fast.

I couldn't even move my body!

Then I felt the syringe being removed next before I was picked up and laid down on my bed as my eyelids were starting to feel heavy from exhaustion as well.

The only thing I could utter out was "Wh-Who...are you?" as I was going into my unconsciousness while being tucked in.

Then...

Silence.