Chapter 4: Action

Start from the beginning

"What was that?"

"No." B. Wells' anger started to rise, as the kids around him chuckled at him having to be talked to. Except for Jesse, he was a nice kid.

Anyway, they started to sing that one track that Jason Derulo sampled that went into a whole ton of YouTube Poops, and once Reinhart had stopped to talk to the altos, Brandon nudged Jesse. "Hey, don't draw any attention, ok?"

"What?" Jesse whispered back, confused.

"I'm gonna get back at him. Just watch."

Erik went back to the piano, and as he started to play, B. Wells whispered, "Slow" and pointed to his fingers.

The invisible magic went onto Mr. Reinhart, who immediately slowed way down, so that he played from a bpm of 70 to a bpm of... 30.

Jesse watched, confused and shocked at his friend's power.

Reinhart's eyes widened, and smile turned to a frustrated frown. "Wha..." He muttered.

Everyone started laughing when this happened, so B. Wells took another opportunity.

"Blizzard."

He then freezed the piano, making Erik even more mad. Finally, after using fire to melt the ice and slightly burn the piano, Mr. Reinhart stood up.

"Alright, this is not funny! Stop laughing! Who's doing this, and how are you doing it? Tell me now!!"

Everyone shut up at the booming tone Erik Reinhart, and at this, Jesse stood straight, with his mouth shut. He wasn't gonna say anything.

But somehow, the bald man still glared at Brandon. "Mr. Wells. It was you?"

Everyone seemed to be looking behind him, so B did too. And wouldn't you know it, Robert Wilkinson was pointing straight at him.

Dang snitch.

B. Wells put his hands up defensively. "No idea what you're talking about. There's no way I'd even be able to do anything like this. It must've been one of the girls, like Danielle or Isabella."

Reinhart looked at them, who both shook their heads. "It was Brandon, he was laughing the hardest." Danielle Bianchi said. Obviously a lie, but whatever.

"So, Mr. Wells. You lied?"

B. Wells looked up in thought. "Well, not really. I'm actually a pretty honest person. Like, here's something honest. You're a selfish prick who just loves to feed off of everyone's insecurities. It's actually quite sad."

Before Mr. Reinhart could say anything, Brandon shouted "Wind!" And jumped off of the risers and onto the floor. "Bye bye!" He said, in a very "Aaron" voice.

"Carson, Josh, Tavarius, bring him back!"

Woah.

Erik hadn't been this vicious before. But the kids ran after B. Wells, who cleverly hid behind the water fountain. It was very easy to hide himself there.

He frantically texted Evan, who was having his own kind of problem at the same moment.

"Bro I got a problem. Mr. Reinhart is sending kids to chase after me. This is going wrong." He sent.

"I got kids chasing me too. Cole's laughing but it's not funny." DaVan replied.

"Plan Maximoff?"

Evan replied back with only one word. "YES".

Carson and Josh started searching around, and unfortunately for B. Wells, they saw the phone glare.