Chapter #16 Why try

Start bij het begin

"I'm leader of the Italian mafia, what did you expect rainbows & unicorns?" Proudly smiling as he let me stand on my own feet.

"Least they couldn't rape an abuse me...twice" i rumble lowly.

Still walking forward turning his head in my direction "What was that tesoro, i didn't quite hear that?" His face was tightened, eye's shut but i could still feel those aqua daggers waiting for me to say the wrong thing, while i held his fiery gaze. It's truly frightening how someone could scare you with closed eye's, i could see the vein on his forehead getting ready to throb. He's about to lose it!

I gulped down half the fear "N-nothing, ha-ha". Short tempered a-hole.

He opened his eye's "Good i'd hate for you to have nightmares because of you'r behavior" not-so-hidden sarcasm lace every word, he knows that i know, he knows, he'd orgasm to my nightmares of him if i were to have any.

The two guards stepped on either side of us as they opened the doors  simultaneously. What is he a royal or something?. Logan walked in like he owned the place, to a medium size coffee table with two chairs tossing his suit jacket over the back an planting his behind on the cushion coated chair. Sitting the black bag next to him on the table.

"Vodka with a Orange slice, now" his voice stern an irritated. Huh is he talking to me?

"Of course sir" the guard replied almost immediately. He must do this often.

He looked up at me as the guard walked away "Get in here, tesoro". Don't say anything slick! don't say anything slick! I repeatedly told myself as i held my tongue, literally between my teeth as i finally walked through the entry of the room, the doors closed behind me after three steps. I studied the room as i slowly made my way to him.

Nice, i kinda expected him to hide out in a more secluded place like in the movies, you know, like a rundown place on the outside and paradise on the inside, instead where in a 5 star hotel suite of as least 28 floors, which of course he just had to pick the highest floor. The king size bed was beautiful with its blood red & black setting, fluffy black pillows, some random painting scattered on the dark green walls.

Looking around the was a huge curtain in the background where logan sat with his head down in thought, spotting four white doors two together and the other two close to eachother but not exactly. Must be the bathroom or storage. Opening the door i was right, i stared at the bathroom not too surprised seeing as the bed is beautiful no big deal the bathroom looks like its fit for royalty. Moving on to the one three feet away i opened it to see a closet full of suits on one side & casual clothes on the other side with countless shoes from jordans to bedroom slippers to suit shoes that look like they cost more than the damn suits.

I went to the last door feeling logan's stare on my backside, sliding it open to reveal the most one of the most beautiful kitchens i've ever seen, the kind they show on tv, the two stoves side by side the gorgeous marble counter top with the big sink the huge two door refrigerator one with a blurred see through glass or plastic an the pull out freezer at the bottom.

Oh. My. God. This is so SUGOI!!!

I stared at the kitchen with starry eye's like luffy does when he see's meat, i scamper through the fridge, nothing. Seriously what's the point of having a gorgeous kitchen with nothing in it! Not even any can goods, hell i'd have to be lucky to come across a bottle off water.

I ran back into the room sliding across the floor nearly busting my ass but i miraculously caught myself midway because of my inner ninja, all to kindly voice my opinion to satans twin but was interrupted by the the door opening, so i shut up for now remembering what happened the last time i decided to voice my opinion aloud to him while around company. But that was a client so i wonder if this counts?