Chapter #16 Why try

Start from the beginning

thinking we are heading in her direction until the demon took my hand dragging me halfway to another, letting go after a couple of seconds. His hands are so warm an fit perfectly in mine. Logan walked into the death trap an once he noticed i still stood on the outside his eye's pored over at me as if i was the stupid one.

He can stare until the cows come home i'm. Not. Doing. It!

One of the men held the doors open, "Allen!" He warned. I don't care, i absolutely refuse to do it!

"I will fist-f*ck you with a barknuckle an-" i ran into the elevator after i heard barknuckle, i mean i don't wanna test or shorten his already decreasing patients. I wonder if that's whats in that black bag that frankie had taken out the trunk, but why something so small in such a large bag? It hit me at that moment. He must have bought some kind of torturing materials to hurt me & satisfy himself. Oh hell!

"Good boy allen, you're learning. I'm proud of you, yes i am" the sadist said, scratching under my chin with his cig back in his mouth taking one last puff then outing it. "You shall get a reward later, hmm" he added tousling my hair. I pouted irked by him even more. I absolutely hate elevators with a burning passion, almost as much as i hate logan.

Bloody jack in the box.

When the elevator doors finally closed i immediately started to hyperventilate & feel claustrophobic, i started shaking. my brain wasn't helping as it just kept screaming at me 'Get out! Get out! Get. Out. Now!' I started crying "L-logan please, j-just let me take the stairs." I pleaded through sobs.

"Tch, definitely haven't changed one bit" he grumbled, i felt my body start to get sick when strong arms lifted me up like a child, he picked me up from under my armpits, i out-of-nowhere instinctively wrapped my arms, followed by my legs around him an felt myself calming down. This feels just like that night with luke when i had a nightmare, i just...can't ever really remember them it hurts when i try.

My head was buried in the crook of his neck inhaling the  devilishly breathtaking cologne, how does he smell so good?

He kissed my forehead, muttering things in English and Italian against it. "Calm down amare, if you vomit on my suit i'll kill you." He calmly stated. I froze, looking up studying him, his expression remained stoic but his eye's danced with glee at the thought, as he pecked my lips i deadpan when i remembered his brain doesn't have the capacity to measure up to his sadistic heart---well isn't capable at being completely nice too me for more than a few seconds

An hour at the most i've learned so far if my estimation is correct, to put it simply the Manly-bitchy-bossy-badass-bipolar-sadistic-ass destroyer-baka-buffoon, should have been locked in an underground scientist mental facility lab getting ex-rays and his blood samples checked out from the get go!

The hell-in-a-box came to a stop at the 24th floor but the doors didn't opened. I started to loose it again, until logan--with me attached to him still, leaned over putting his thumb on a squared black tab an it lit up a bright green, popping up an a key inserted in it then turning upon hearing a click. We passed a couple more floors until stopping again now at the very top i assume since the elevator only stopped at the 24th this must be logans private room, seeing as it only had one set of double doors. Down the ridiculously long passageway. Seriously whats with these long halls!

~°~°~°~

Strolling down the corridor only two men followed as the others stayed behind when the doors closed. "Seriously why is this happening?" I whispered to myself unconsciously.