Chapter #16 Why try

Start from the beginning

I clapped like a father proud of his sons work as the statue held up the glass whiskey bottle, proud of himself.

"Lets go!" He pulled my hand as a bullet flew through the wall. Cocking his gun holding it to his side he looked back at me "Stay by me, at. All. Times"

I gulped an nodded.

Yanking the door open an walking out as i grabbed his bicep an did as he told, making our way down long hallways an shortcuts he glanced back every few seconds at me although i still clutched his ab. A man came down another hall opposite of us an pointed his gun at me but before he could pull the trigger logan had already planted a bullet directly between his eye's.

T-that's a dead body, a few feet away, he killed someone, i feel sick.

I hadn't noticed him shaking me until i felt yet another slap across my face.

"Hey! Come on" he said.

A few guards came out of literally nowhere an escorted us to another long hall with a huge square window at the end. "Prendersi cura di chi cioè" he said.

The men nodded an ran off taking out guns along with other weaponry i didn't know you could hide on you'r body, stopping in the middle of the hall.

Logan chuckled darkly as he stared at me for a few seconds then towards the large square window at the end of the hall that's shedding some moonlight in the dimly lit passage way on the third floor of the mansion.

Why is he staring at me like that? Wait...he's not gonna actually try an-.

Gunshots were heard getting nearer, but the only thing that scared me more that i couldn't focus on it was the evil smirk he had as he griped my shoulders tight "Alli bambino, are you still afraid of heights?"

~°~°~°~°~

One of logan's gaurds known as frankie handed him a narrowed small steal sleek case with a black rim, observing as he twisted the top piece with a pop. He deliberately slung his hand to the side forcing the top to hit me in the arm leaving a little sting in the processes, falling in between us right next to my thigh in the car.

Dirty rude basterd.

I stared back up at him, my eye's filled with silent hatred. Smirking he turned his head to the side chuckling as he took the cigar out of its metal casing with his teeth & held it up with his lips, frankie lit up the cigar. He faced forward again taking in a long drag as he faced me once more, withdrawing the cig, blowing the thick smoke out licking his lips as he did smirk still in place "Oops" he said.

Then all of a sudden 'Why you gotta be so rude, don't you know i'm human too' came on the radio, lowly but still audibly. Oh the irony!

The black audi a4 came to a smooth complete stop infront of a very tall, dark but elegantly building, both doors were opened as detached my seatbelt an stepped out, the guard followed so close to me he was basically like second skin. Peering up at the beautifully crafted architecture i noticed that it was actually a very dark green, one of my favorite colors.

walking to the entrance it had to be at least 28 floors in this building, two men dressed in a doormans attire which consisted of red and black along side them were four other's dressed in all black obviously logan's men, keeping surveillance, two with their eye's peeled on anything that moves in our inner circle an the other two watched everyone else with eagle eye's waiting for the wrong movement from anyone.

I rolled my eye's, when we were close all six men nodded "Sir" they greeted him almost in union. Logan dipped his head slightly as a reply, walking into the widely spacious building. One of the receptionist that wasn't on the phone, talking to someone or helping someone in general caught sight of logan an his goons & straightened her posture quickly.