66 ● You're Wrong ● 66

"And you're telling me that just now???" I jumped from my bed, excited and a little angry at my sister.

"Well... yeah, it's not really an important information." Anya said, kinda confused as to why I'm so excited.

"What do you mean by that? Of course it's importnant! Dad was the only thing that was preventing me from seeing Mingi. Now that he's giving the rest of his friends a tour around Tamaiti, that means us princes and princesses are alone in the castle. Which means..." I gave her a sly smiled while her eyes widened in realization.

She shook her head, groaning. "No, Y/N. This isn't a good idea. What if he finds out that you met up with him?"

I only smiled and went in my walk-in closet, deciding on getting dressed. "What is he gonna do? I'm the one that could bring a win to his kingdom in The Tournament. It's not like he can forbid me from fighting him tomorrow too."

She groaned and then let out a sigh, giving me some privacy so I could get dresses. "Whatever. Do whatever you want. I don't want anything do to with it."

"Oh before you leave, can you please call Mark over? And make sure that none of the royals will go in the garden in next two hours. Thank you, love ya!" I shouted before she could leave.

I only got mumbling in return but I still smiled because I knew she would do all those things for me. I got dressed up and was brushing my hair when my assistant came in the room, greeting me a good morning.

"What did you need me for?" Mark said as he took a seat by my table. I came out of the bathroom, still brushing my hair when I gave him a smile and puppy eyes.

"Can you find out where Mingi is and call him out on the garden in next fifteen minutes?"

He stared at me like I was crazy before slolwy talking. "You want me... to call Prince Mingi out on the garden? Where you'll probably be waiting? Even tho his majesty and your dad forbid you from seeing him?"

I nodded excitedly and put down the brush, looking back at him. "Can you do that for me?"

He was quiet for a few seconds before letting out a long sigh and standing up. "One day, I'll get either fired or killed because of you, your majesty."

I giggled and went back in the bathroom when Mark kinda confirmed he will in fact call Mingi to the garden. I cleaned my face and put a little make up over the wound on my face, leaving the room after.

I was more then delighted to meet Mingi after almost one month of not talking. I was skipping down the hallway and greeted everyone on the way to the garden. When I came to my destination, I decided to wait for him at one of our benches.

While I was sitting there, I put together a list of all the things I have to talk to him about. Why was he suddenly acting like this? Why did he insult my brother and Wooyoung yesterday? What is our status?

A sound of footsteps brought me out of my daydream and when I saw Mingi was the one walking over to me, I quickly stood up and gave him a big smile.

I haven't seen him up close in a long time. His hair grew a little and became darker shade of red on the top of his head. He still had his pale skin and deep brown eyes. He had no sighs matches he had in the last month would leave behind.

His fashion sense came back to black and he was standing straight wiht his head high in the air infront of me. I tried to ignore the fact that he wasn't looking at me when he came.