55 ● Y/N Likes Mingi! ● 55

3rd pov.

"Y/N! Oh god, she fainted." Tatiana said as she kneeled beside the unconcious body of her oldest sister.

"I'll call the doctor and Tatiana, you stay with Y/N. You two go ahead and try to calm dad down. Or knock some sense in him." Anya ordered Han and San as she went out of the room.

Brothers shared a look and then looked over the room who now had only princes watching them. The rest of people that were here before now dissapeared and went to do their own thing.

San sighed and stormed out of the room, decided that knocking some sense into their dad was the best option. Han followed him and the two went down the hallway, following angry steps of the Tamaiti King.

They came to the Throne room where they found Chan and Moonbyul arguing over something. Probably about what just happened. "C'mon, Channie. You can't lock him up just because he's in love with Y/N. It's love! And maybe he's not that bad, you shouldn't judge a book by its cover."

But the King only dissmissed her with the wave of his hand. "Leave it, Moonbyul. I need to cool down."

The woman only sighed and turned her back on her lover. She saw her sons in the doorway and smiled. "Are you going to try to talk to your dad too?"

San nodded, a determined look on his face. His mother only chuckled a little before patting their heads and leaving. "Try your best."

The two shared one last look before entering the room and walking over to their dad. When he saw them, he gave them a smile which was obviously fake. "Hey, boys. Why are you here? Are you bored? We can go play cards if you want."

Han only shook his head and the answer surprised the King a lot. "Are you going to take away my most precious card I need it to win too?"

The older stared at him surprised as Han almost glared at him. "What...?"

"We know that you know what we mean." San was now the one to speak.

Chan sighed and turned his back on them. "I don't need another talk about the matter. I did what I had to do to protect her and I'm not going to change my mind."

"You know what you did was ridiculous and petty." San took the bigger roll and stood infront of his brother, taking the matter in his own hands. It was one of rare moments where you could see he really was the oldest between his siblings.

"No, it wasn't. It was for her own good. She doesn't need someone like Felix's son to be her future. I'm gonna find a good prince for her and -"

"So it's all about him being the son of Felix?" The prince asked as Chan was now facing him.

"No. It's not. I just feel he's not right for her." San scoffed and shook his head, glaring at the King.

"Of course you do. What, are going to lock up every one of our lovers just because you feel they're not 'the one' for us?" Chan stared at him surprised as San never used this kind of tone with him before.

"What do you mean? Of course not! If you like them, be with them!"

"Y/N likes Mingi!" The oldest prince said back to this father harshly.

"But Mingi was just acting with her!"

"No, he wasn't! He bought flowers and chocolates for her, planned a whole day just for the two of them! He was ready to change for her!" San said, trying to put Mingi's strong love for his sister in words.