26 ● More Like I Found You! ● 26

Hello, I am once again here to warn you about another event that might be triggering. I'll put a warning before it happens but it won't be as big as the last one.

Enjoy!❤

The wait for the results wasn't long, around five to ten minutes. I didn't really count, as I was more focused on a conversation I had with my siblings. But our chatting got cut off by clapping again. This time Soo Man was the one who did the clapping and got our attention.

He cleared his throat before speaking loudly. "Would the royalties please step forward together with their dance teacher?"

The room fell silent as we stepped in the middle of the room, same as before. We waited in line for what he was going to say next. He pulled out a piece of paper opening it before gazing over us and clearing his throat once again.

"I have the winners here. If you're called, congratulations. If not, better luck next time."

"Song Mingi of Valea." Was the first name. His teacher was really excited for him while he just gave him a small smile. There was clapping all around the room as Mingi bowed to them and the CEO. 

"We found your changing of emotions really fascinating as it isn't something anyone can do. You also knew what you were doing and looked good doing it." Soo Man explained.

"Jung Wooyoung of Matagofia." It could be seen he was very surprised but he quickly became happy and laughed, side-hugging his dance instructor. He also received clapping and in exchange he bowed to everyone too.

"It could be seen you were enjoying the challenge and facial expressions were to die for. It'd be a shame to throw this kind of talent away so I hope you'll continue dancing in the future." Older man said and got a bow from the prince. No way there's more people who won.

"And... " Oh, there is more? We waited for a few moments and it looked like he wanted the tension to rise but the longer we were waiting, the more it seemed that he didn't want this winner to know they won.

He sighed and at last told us the name. "...Choi Y/N of Tamaiti."

I couldn't believe my ears as I stared at Minny, surprised. "Me?" I asked and she nodded, jumping beside me from happiness. I smiled and laughed before hugging her with all my strength and thanking her for teaching me.

I looked around the room, bowing to everyone who clapped for me. My eyes searched for my brothers and sisters, who I saw were cheering for me and embarrassing me at the same time.

I laughed at them and wanted to look back at the old man infront of me but of course my eyes locked with Mingi. He nodded at me and even gave me a smile which caused my happiness to grow.

"You danced really good for a beginner. And we're sure not everyone can dance in heels on their first performance. Your performance was completed by the facial expressions." He mumbled, almost ashamed.

When he was done, King came behind him and clapped for us again, all of us bowing to him. "Congratulations, this was very fun to watch. As I said before, I'm really proud of all of you regardless if you won or not.

Now, because I know you must be exhausted, you can go back to the palace. Tomorrow, we'll be having a small party in the city and you're all invited. Congratulations again!"

We bowed to him and received another round of applause. Soon after, people started exiting the room, making it more empty by the passing minutes.

I walked out of it too with Minny by my side. "You have to give me your number. There's no way I'm forgetting this day. And between you and me, I hope you win this tournament." She said whispering the last part.