3 ● You Read? ● 3

Y/N's pov.

Another peaceful family lunch. Just kidding.

"Stop stealing my meat!"

"It's you who stole mine first so I'm just getting a revenge!"

I groaned and almost hit my head on the table. They're at eachother's throats all the time.

"Hey! Stop it! We have a whole kitchen of meat so you don't need to kill eachother over a centimeter of steak."

Yep. Anya. Always coming to the rescue. The twins glared at eachother and went back to eating. My mother had something to say. "How come you're the only one capable of calming them down?"

Anya just smiled. "I guess I have that kind of vibe."

We continued eating until one of the servants came in the room with my dad behind him.

"Dad, you're already back?" Tatiana asked. Dad just nodded and sat down on his chair that was at the head of the table. He looked serious and a little worried.

"Is everything alright, Chan?" My mother asked.

He shook his head and explained."It's not really a bad thing but not a good either. Hyunjin called the meeting because he felt something was wrong with his... with our land. He got some signs that the land is not happy because it's separated. So we settled on an idea of the tournament. The servants are already proclaiming it all over our kingdom."

Han then asked."So you're going to fight for the crown of the whole land?"

Dad shook his head again."No, my boy. Only royal children will compete in this tournament."

San got excited."So that means all of us will be fighting for it?"

"Well, that's another two things to tell you. This tournament consists of two parts. The first one will be traveling around other kingdoms and getting to know their people. You'll get missions you'll have to complete in each of the kingdoms. You'll be staying in each kingdom for four days. The one with the most completed missions will win the first part. The second part is, of course fighting. But the problem is only one child from each royal family can participate in this thing."

It was all quiet and everyone was thinking the same thing. Han spoke up first.

"Well, if we're going to choose I think it should be me because I'm the best at fighting." He proudly said.

"But you're the child with the least brains so, no you're not going. I should go because I've studied other kingdoms more than all of you." Said Tatiana.

San then laughed."And compete with your noodle arms? No way. I should go because I'm the oldest and that already tells you something." And then the fighting started.

Dad pinched the skin between his eyes."Hey. Hey! Stop it!"

We all looked at him because he rarely raised his voice at us. He sighed.

"One of the kings that don't know any of you already chose who would go. It's only fair since the favouritism doesn't play a role in this." He looked at each of us and then he continued.

"Y/N. She's the one who will compete in the tournament." I choked on my drink.

"Excuse you, me? I'm gonna compete?"