14 ● You ● 14

↜⩸⩷⩸↝

After a tour of a whole farm, Kun invited us for lunch and of course we agreed. He led us to their house, which wasn't in the village but beside the grey building we were in before, the yard seperating them. It was white and had two floors with a large porch and big black doors.

Inside the house we found out they have two cats and a small dog, Leon, Louis and Bella. San and Yangyang played with them while the rest were waiting for Kun to finish making lunch. We offered our help but he declined saying he can do it alone.

And so after half an hour of waiting, the lunch was ready. Kun prepared steaks and mashed potatoes with freshly made orange juice. Xiaojun and Hendery set the table while Yangyang showed San and Yeosang to the restroom. After they came back, we started eating and it tasted even more amazing than it looked.

"Wow, you're a really good cook." I said. Kun smiled and bowed with his head. "Thank you. I learnt a lot of cooking techniques while taking care of these three devils. They were very picky eaters." He teased and his 'sons' glared at him.

Hendery complained. "I remembered how farmer's food tasted like when we were first here. It felt like I was eating Yangyang's socks with Xaojun's dirty underwear." His brothers each slapped him on each side of his face. "Says the one that literally hates to shower. Disgusting." Xiaojun murmured.

We laughed while the three kept bickering. The rest of the lunch went by quicker than expected and it was already time to go on our next 'sight-seeing'.

"Thank you for your hospitality. It was an honor to be here." Tatiana said while smiling. Kun bowed together with his boys. "The honor is all mine, your majesties. Thank you for taking your time and visiting our farm. We hope to maybe see you again. Good luck on your challenge."

And with that we parted our ways and went to the next activities. Seonghwa showed us some of the famous restaurants or breakfast diners, we rode to a beautiful point on their mountain where you can see the whole kingdom from the height and he introduced us to some more farmers and his people around here.

We stopped at a bar that was somewhere in the village square, Seonghwa inviting us on a drink. We stepped inside and everyone immediately bowed to us. Seonghwa greeted them and we sat at one of the tables beside the big windows. After a few seconds a waitress came to us and started serving.

"Hello! My name is Ryujin, I'll be your waitress today. So what can I get you?" The girl excitedly said. Seonghwa smiled at her and answered first. "Hello Ryujin. I'll be taking one beer." She wrote that down.

"In a bottle?" she asked, looking up from her notebook. Seonghwa nodded and turned to us. "You guys? You can get anything you want, it's on me."

"Well, don't mind if I do! I'll have a glass of red wine." San said in his typical teasing manner towards Seonghwa. "A soda for me." was heard from Yeosang. "I'm gonna go with the same thing Seonghwa took." Tatiana said.

Ryujin nodded and wrote everything down. "And you, miss?" She asked me.

"I'll have..." I wanted to answer when my attention was stolen by a group of men sitting in the corner of a bar. They were looking over to us but not very secretly. Some whispered something between themselves while others were giving us... lustful eyes?

"Miss, are you okay?" I was snapped back to the waitress by her voice and saw everyone at the table looking at me. I shook my head and glanced at the men one more time before smiling and answering. "Yeah, sorry. Just zoned out for a bit. Could I have one strawberry juice, please?"